Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

pretty fire in person actually:

1689818396433.png

The whole midsole slipped? That’s crazy. In the cut 1 or 2?

Hard to imagine that happening in the 1, but I’ve never played in the 2

It happened in my GT Cut 1s!

I'm not blaming the shoe - I could have tied the shoes up tighter. But it happened. I planted, oddly with my heel and the drop in slipped and my foot hit the hardwood.

I had no issues with the Cut 1s prior to that incident.

I don’t understand the release strategy for this line. Cut 3’s about to release and we’re barely getting a couple color ways of the Jump 2 and not even a reveal yet for the Hustle 2?

I don’t understand the release strategy for this line. Cut 3’s about to release and we’re barely getting a couple color ways of the Jump 2 and not even a reveal yet for the Hustle 2?
Release across the board from all companies have been erratic imo. I feel like we’re getting to see players play in there sig or a certain shoe 4 or so months before we get a sniff of them.

Waiting on the Zoom Run to show up! The EYBL "PJ" pair is on the way. They look good, heard they perform well.

Have you seen a specific release month for the Cut 3?

Eager to see what improvements they've made for the 3. Also interested to see what the future is overall for Smear traction... Feels like a well-intentioned design that either needs to be scrapped or get some significant tweaks imo.

Side note - any size 13 folks in here looking for a pair of Cut 2s? Got a DS pair of the Jade Ices that I'm happy to move for below retail...

Interesting to see you like these so much. I just can’t believe a shoe that looks so high off the ground can be good for hoop- at least for myself. I guess I can give ‘em a try and put the 🐐 return policy to the test lol

Interesting to see you like these so much. I just can’t believe a shoe that looks so high off the ground can be good for hoop- at least for myself. I guess I can give ‘em a try and put the 🐐 return policy to the test lol
That’s what I’m thinking. Mine will be here Tuesday and if they are too soft in the heel they are going back but if 23mj88 23mj88 is vouching for them I’m really hopeful.

That’s what I’m thinking. Mine will be here Tuesday and if they are too soft in the heel they are going back but if 23mj88 23mj88 is vouching for them I’m really hopeful.
I used to wear high off the ground shoes back in the day. they were notorious for rolled ankles during that time but most of the time I was fine.

Keep in mind, the jump 2 for me will never be an everyday hoops shoe, I’ll use it on days where I need that extra cushion and or support, I’ve put about 20 hrs into them so far and about 65% of that time being in 5 on 5 games with zero concerns of court feel.

I finished up with them for the time being:

Solid review 23mj88 23mj88 .

I like what you said about not thinking/caring much about the React in the heel, but once you play in them you realise how plush and good it feels.

It's very different to the Zoom BB NXT which I found was a lot more unstable laterally, whereas the Jump2s seem to address and fix that issue. I really enjoy using them atm.

The only negative is it's smashed my ankle on the medial (inside) side. I have blistering on both ankles. I think it's from the second lace eyelet. Any one else have that issue?

Back
Top Bottom