Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

Cut 2’s have been under $100 I feel for a bit now. #’s way higher than 1’s

Let you know if I see em. I mean, they were like $113 on ndc sale previously no? Close enough lol

Not exactly

1682259743973.gif

Dunno, maybe not exact, but deals are out there and barely worn pairs can be had as well

PE released for a player who doesn't even use them? That's gotta be a first.

(In-game, I might add)

yeah I feel weird as well, prob cuz 1. He endorsed at first place when cut 2 launched 2. warm-up for his signature , but Book did wear this color way during DNP off-court

I wonder if that's his signature/logo going forward. I know he had one on the orange Nike HyperRev.

I shared the original link which has more pics, I did not post all pics due to link shared already. There's no need for you to keep posting "delayed" info lol

You can simply ignore or scroll past if it bothers you that much.

Why don't you gripe with others who subsequently post identical photos in a magnified form after an Instagram post was previously posted? I ain't the only one like you keep pointing out.

Stop trying to regulate how I share content because you're not important enough for me to follow.

You can simply ignore or scroll past if it bothers you that much.

Why don't you gripe with others who subsequently post identical photos in a magnified form after an Instagram post was previously posted? I ain't the only one like you keep pointing out.

Stop trying to regulate how I share content because you're not important enough for me to follow.

I don't NEED ur follow lol....

as always, "THX for ur LATE service, SIR"

I don't NEED ur follow lol....

as always, "THX for ur LATE service, SIR"

I'm going to keep posting my way, so I don't need your validation or suggestion with what I post because you're nothing to me.

It's not going to change with how I post, so it's wasteful for you to call it out.

I'm going to keep posting my way, so I don't need your validation or suggestion with what I post because you're nothing to me.

It's not going to change with how I post, so it's wasteful for you to call it out.

sure thing , just "BE YOU", thx for ur late service again.

Back
Top Bottom