NIKE+ FUELBAND --- Nike's Big Announcement (1/19/12)

I bought the very first run of the fuel band...I never used it because it wasnt working properly so I tossed it in my closet to one day exchange it. Ofcourse that never happened. Is it still possible to do so NOW ? :lol:

Last edited:
if there's a factory store near you I'd give it a shot. If not you're gonna have to contact nike directly.

they don't carry them at niketowns anymore. I recently had to send mine in

I'm looking to purchase a fuelband. Should I get the 1st fuelband or the new fuelband se? Only reason why I ask is because many ppl are saying there is not much of a difference. Thanks in advance guys!

I'm looking to purchase a fuelband. Should I get the 1st fuelband or the new fuelband se? Only reason why I ask is because many ppl are saying there is not much of a difference. Thanks in advance guys!

Well if you're going to pay the same amount, definitely get the SE. There are improvements, albeit minor ones.

Well if you're going to pay the same amount, definitely get the SE. There are improvements, albeit minor ones.

I thought I read that some outlets had them at $100. Plus I do like the black ice. I'm not really feeling the colors on the SE although I could go with the all blacks. Thanks for the reply!

I thought I read that some outlets had them at $100. Plus I do like the black ice. I'm not really feeling the colors on the SE although I could go with the all blacks. Thanks for the reply!

They are at my outlet for 100. I would try that first if you don't care about the improved button (I've heard it holds up better). My only concern would be ease of replacement in case of an issue with it breaking etc. you would either have to hit up an outlet with existing additional stock, or ship to and from nike for warranty issues

My gf and I just got the the Rose Gold. I got a couple questions to those who own a fuel band and also to those who already have the rose gold one. I know some ppl shower with their Fuelband being that they are waterproof (or water resistant). I want to know what people thoughts are on showering with them or do ppl usually removed them before showering. I want to stay away from causing a problem since I don't live near a local seller of the Fuelband and I would have to ship them back if anything were ever to happen. Also since we got the rose gold ones do you guys recommend to keep them out of the water as much as possible.

I always shower with mine on. I had. Ore problems early on with the clasp becoming loose when I would take it off daily to shower so after a replacement I decided to not take it off anymore and no problems since.

I always shower with mine on. I had. Ore problems early on with the clasp becoming loose when I would take it off daily to shower so after a replacement I decided to not take it off anymore and no problems since.

Thanks for your response. I was afraid of loosening the clasp after a few times of putting the band on and off.

No problems or discomfort but I wear mine now on my off hand. I felt like the data was giving me too much credit for things like drinking, eating, writing where I'm not truly being active but racked up tons of fuel points simply because I use my dominate hand for most things. Also back in the day when I wore a watch I wore it on my left hand so that feels more natural now that I've abandoned watches in favor of the fuel band.

I bought the Rose Gold when it dropped. I decided to finally get it because it's supposedly more accurate but, so far I seen that it racks up fuel points for no reason. Like when I'm driving. I've decided to only use it when I work out or run, to get ultimate accuracy. Anyone think that mine might be defected? I seen a video where this dude shakes the life out of his fuleband and the points don't change. I've been seriously thinking about returning it.

I bought the Rose Gold when it dropped. I decided to finally get it because it's supposedly more accurate but, so far I seen that it racks up fuel points for no reason. Like when I'm driving. I've decided to only use it when I work out or run, to get ultimate accuracy. Anyone think that mine might be defected? I seen a video where this dude shakes the life out of his fuleband and the points don't change. I've been seriously thinking about returning it.

You're arms are gonna move driving, so you're routine makes sense if you SOLELY want strict exercise numbers. I think it might have a slight movement detection issue, so go for an exchange if youre really concerned.

Got an SE today from my girlfriend. Excited to give it a go.

just got the rose gold for xmas...but the setup wont work/run :frown: its not compatible with my chromebook and its not running on the other laptop...any advice or help?

For people who play basketball with theirs on, does anyone wear it on their shooting wrist? Any problems or discomfort?

I don't like it on my shooting wrist, but that's just personal preference. It feels fine.

just got the rose gold for xmas...but the setup wont work/run :frown: its not compatible with my chromebook and its not running on the other laptop...any advice or help?

Did you download the Nike+ installer from the website?

Whats up all...just found this thread. I got the fuelband SE on release day. So far its holdem up alright

Finally got a new iPod this xmas .. still cant get this damn SE to sync up with it 
mean.gif

Have you gone through all the troubleshooting tips and contacted Nike+ support?

Call them at 1-800-379-6453 and try to have them help you get setup.

Have you gone through all the troubleshooting tips and contacted Nike+ support?

Call them at 1-800-379-6453 and try to have them help you get setup.
Im gonna give them a call. Ive tried everything, even google to look at random yahoo questions or forums where people may have the same issue. About a month ago at the least Nike sent out an email saying they fixed the connection issues so I had hopes that it would work once I finally got a new iPod but for the time being no such luck

New fuelband - Silver

Following the successful release of the “Rose Gold” FuelBand, Nike introduces the latest addition to the METALUXE Collection – the limited issue “Silver Edition”. Featuring a mirror-reflective silver bezel, clasp, and screws, this new colorway of the FuelBand represents the perfect mesh of sport function and contemporary style – just look at this perfect pairing with the Nike LunarTerra Arktos Boot from the Silver Speed Collection for Super Bowl XLVIII. Releasing this weekend on Saturday, January 19th, the Nike FuelBand SE “Silver Edition” will retail for $169 at select Nike locations.

Back
Top Bottom