NIKE FRIENDS/FAMILY DECEMBER 1-4

Be on the lookout for the friends and family coupons for the factory and clearance stores.  Just got some last night at an outlet.  The manager told me they never got them until monday evening and sent them out on tuesday.

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

BIG MIKE - where do we get these from?

From employees that work at the store and sometimes they hand them out the week before the sale to customers.  They do have a mailing list but it's not very reliable.

It's very hit or miss depending on the store. Some of them give them out quite liberally, while others are very strict on the "must actually be friend/family of an employee" rule. I've had no luck getting one from the employees at the Aurora, IL outlet store.

That being said, if anyone has a card to spare, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Thanks Mike!

No problem! I don't have extras for the people sending me PM's. I was posting to give everyone a heads up....If I do, I'll let you guys know and give some out randomly.

Also very hard to come by in NJ outlets. I visit at least two NJ outlets per week and the employees know me by name.
I try to post the deals for my fellow NT's.

However, when it comes to giving out the F & F coupons the employees in NJ outlets act like they never saw me before and never give them out.
It's like they are more valuable than gold!

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Also very hard to come by in NJ outlets. I visit at least two NJ outlets per week and the employees know me by name.

However, when it comes to giving out the F & F coupons the employees in NJ outlets act like they never saw me before and never give them out.

I know what you mean.  The one I go to all the time is great.  However, I went to the one in myrtle beach and asked if they had any coupons and they told me they would sell me one if I wanted it!  I said no thanks. I already had some, but wanted to send some out on here.  Girl wanted $20. 
laugh.gif

yea before they used to pass em out without asking... now ppl act all tight when u hit em up about it:.

Dam i need one of these, does each card have a different barcode on it? If not can some1 just upload one up so we can all use it?

You can't use a copy. Have to have the actual cards.

Originally Posted by BIG MIKE

I went to the one in myrtle beach and asked if they had any coupons and they told me they would sell me one if I wanted it! Girl wanted $20. 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
  Paying ANY amount of money for a coupon kinda' defeats the purpose of getting it.  I mean I don't mind spotting a buck or two to cover postage/fuel/time, but.....$20?  Do you realize how much you'd have to spend to make that pay off for you?

Originally Posted by BIG MIKE

I know what you mean.  The one I go to all the time is great.  However, I went to the one in myrtle beach and asked if they had any coupons and they told me they would sell me one if I wanted it!  I said no thanks. I already had some, but wanted to send some out on here.  Girl wanted $20. 
laugh.gif
i would've asked her right there on the spot how corporate would react when they hear one of their store employees is trying to make side income peddling store coupons.

thanks for the heads up. I'll have to hit up a the homie. Too bad we never really get anything worth mentioning at the outlets in my area.

It is going on through Sunday, went to my local outlet and they didn't have anything. Employees had stacks of coupons though.

Man working for NIKE and getting these discounts...seriously i would buy everything off the website and in store...lol

waste of time since it seems none of the employees want 2 give out coupons smh.

Back
Top Bottom