Nike Free Trainer 5.0 TB (3/28/13)

Forgot these came out today.

So glad i checked this thread and was able to get my size for retail off eastbay.

Was about to pay reseller on ebay for these.

picked mine up this morning. dope shoe. just dont understand the heel logo. that has never been the logo associated with us. ah well.

My thoughts exactly on the heel logo. Obviously it's supposed to look like wings but I would have liked to see something else back there. Another awesome Duck shoe with some sick detailing though.

BTW, is this not the most comfortable shoe ever??? I can't wait for the 3M pair on the 14th!

My thoughts exactly on the heel logo. Obviously it's supposed to look like wings but I would have liked to see something else back there. Another awesome Duck shoe with some sick detailing though.

BTW, is this not the most comfortable shoe ever??? I can't wait for the 3M pair on the 14th!

acutally it is now associated with us now. It was on the opening video in the stadium today

View media item 561358

picked mine up this morning. dope shoe. just dont understand the heel logo. that has never been the logo associated with us. ah well.
the heel logo is different than picture on ndc. i want the old wtd logo, guess i'll settle for the new one

^ Excuse the bad horrible pics but this might be them. Not 100% sure though

no oregon logo, no yellow. those arnt them. I see those on ebay and the seller is only putting Oregon in the title to get views but those arn't an oregon pe.

Last edited:
So based on the description of the ones set to release on the 14th and the pictures of the actual PE in the Nikeblog link we can expect a mostly all black shoe with reflective silver and touches of yellow??? :tongue:

Anyone notice these with the 360 airbag on NFL sidelines?
very, very interested in these
nerd.gif
.  tweeted nike but no release date information
grin.gif

For some reason I thought the green sole was a green translucent from the pics. I was happy to find out they weren't.~

Man I feel lost.  What does NDC stand for.  I was thinking Nike.com but I don't see the Oregon's on there.

Back
Top Bottom