Nike // FREE POWERLINES + \\

Why did those pics have to get posted? I had been on the fence for a while about these, now seeing these pictures, Im really thinking I need to get these, but am I too late now is the question?!

just had to say, i love threads like these.

seems like theres more of a brotherhood/community feel with lowkey release like these, the roshes, flyknits etc.

every ones so quick to help each other out. **** is great

Azrael, f****** love ya bruh...

Anyone know if Concepts still have any of the GM in stock? I saw on kicksdeals the other day that they were available for phone order. But I kinda honestly liked the Olys more. Are they still available online or by phone anywhere?

just had to say, i love threads like these.
seems like theres more of a brotherhood/community feel with lowkey release like these, the roshes, flyknits etc.
every ones so quick to help each other out. **** is great
Azrael, f****** love ya bruh...

Azrael, thanks for the head up! Got both pairs on the way!

Oldsole, I dont know whether to thank you for your pictures pushing me over the edge or curse you for pushing me over the edge when I told myself only one more pair of shoes until spring..... Thanks! I guess???

Azrael, thanks for the head up! Got both pairs on the way!
Oldsole, I dont know whether to thank you for your pictures pushing me over the edge or curse you for pushing me over the edge when I told myself only one more pair of shoes until spring..... Thanks! I guess???

LOL! We're on the same boat yet again! I told myself in August that the GMs would be my last sneaker purchase until the L1s launch.

Thanks for the heads up! I just ordered a pair of the gold medals. Illustrayt knows how long I've been wanting/waiting for these. :lol:

Yessir! I'm glad you got a pair!

I'm still waiting on mine... Snailmail from the UK ftl :frown:

:D You won't regret it when they're in your hands bro.

Glad people got pairs for those who really wanted em. Definitely could see both color ways being sought after in a couple months.

Likewise. They've been on my radar ever since I saw their first pics on ISS. I haven't seen them in person yet, but the GMs are already my favorite release of the year.

I'm just REALLY glad Nike didn't give these much exposure (if any) during the Olympics (with the medal stand and all)!

-edit-
My pair is now in customs! #STOKED!

Last edited:
Was able to get a pair of the olympics off Bodega, but unfortunately the gold medals were sold out. Back to the hunt!

LOL! We're on the same boat yet again! I told myself in August that the GMs would be my last sneaker purchase until the L1s launch.

I said nothing until the L1's except for the Suede FR2's. Now after getting more Powerlines, I just have to stick to it.

:D You won't regret it when they're in your hands bro.

I hope so.

Glad people got pairs for those who really wanted em. Definitely could see both color ways being sought after in a couple months.

I foresee the same thing. Thats kinda why I thought better to pull the trigger now than regret it later.

So is that pretty much it for these? I really been wanting the gm but nowhere in the bay got them. So my only option is to get em for $160 online

So is that pretty much it for these? I really been wanting the gm but nowhere in the bay got them. So my only option is to get em for $160 online

It's really unusual that all the spots in the Bay Area aren't getting them (or haven't received them yet). Most of the accounts here received just about every recent NRG release this year too.

I'm looking to 2x up, but I won't pay more than retail.

Last edited:
cant believe there isnt a review vid of these on youtube by now.

you guys are slippin... lol

^ *Quick Youtube search* ...

was talkin about the oly's or GM's

as if we really need a guy telling us what colors are on a shoe. never understood the need for video reviews.

i hear ya but vid reviews are a step above a picture and a step below seeing them in person imo.

i can do without the in depth explantions that normally go with em but the visual is always welcomed...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom