Nike // FREE POWERLINES + \\

I finally saw a pair in person and tried them on. These are definitely comfy! They're a tad bit more comfy than the FR3s and similar to the FR2. One thing though, did these fit really small for anyone else? I tried on my true size, and I practically had no space in front of my toes. I wonder if the GMs are the same? They have different materials than the original set... :nerd:

I own a pair and they are definitely tight length wise. I dont know if I would go a half size up because then they would be a little big. But for those of you who wear your FR2's really tight, go a half size up. I wear a 9.5 in FR2 and my powerlines are definitely a tad snug in 9.5, but Im hoping with a few wears they will stretch just enough.

I think they're just right length-wise (not tight, not big) and have plenty of room width-wise, so if your feet are wide (like myself) they'll fit perfectly. But everybody's feet are different, so go to a store and try them out.

Snapped some pics.

On feet...

I love this shoe. Very nice look and super comfortable...probably my favorite purchase of the year.

Last edited:
^^^I have the same color-way and they are definitely my favorite purchase this year as well. So under-rated. I am definitely going to try and get a second pair.

Been waiting for the olympic and gold medal colorways.
A shop in Chicago posted a picture of the gold medals in store, but they haven't responded to any inquiries about them yet...

And it begins... I hope they start popping up across the states soon as well.

I have ~15 FR2s, and they're all in my true size. I have ~ an index finger's width between my toes and the front of shoes in them. The Powerlines really surprised me with sizing.

And it begins... I hope they start popping up across the states soon as well.
I have ~15 FR2s, and they're all in my true size. I have ~ an index finger's width between my toes and the front of shoes in them. The Powerlines really surprised me with sizing.

that's the reason i returned my pair..they felt ok, but just a little snug. i'm sure they would've gotten better but i didn't want to risk anything, and i can't really size up because it's very hard to find a 12.5

so for now no powerlines for me

My local Finishline had 3 of the 4 original color-ways in the Powerlines. Looks like I need to get 2nd pairs.

should i go half a size up like all the other frees? im bout to pull the trigger on a pair from eastbay with that 20% off.

help!

Why is it called Nike Free Tape + on eastbay?

I hope they make it on sale...20% off is not enough

theres not much hype for these. anyone think they'll end up on sale?

dont wanna pay top dollar if i dont have too...

theres not much hype for these. anyone think they'll end up on sale?
dont wanna pay top dollar if i dont have too...

yeah since theyve started popping up more places than ndc..i think theyll go on sale for sure

DOPE! I'm looking forward to a pick-up post. :wink:

-edit-
What was the grand total?

Last edited:
Hopefully, I get them late this week or next Monday at the latest.

I'm surprised Nike didn't give the Powerlines more screen time during the Olympics. I saw some people wearing them.~

Last edited:
Im pretty sure the Olympic Rings Hyperfuse Powerlines are releasing this Saturday, Sept 8. Im not into matching T-shirt's with shoes, but here are a few options for those of you that are.

Back
Top Bottom