Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

Repped for the link...

Comes out to $218 shipped to US. Repped.

EDIT: Also, since you have to make an account to order anyway, might as well go ahead and subscribe to the newsletter for a ~$10 off coupon.
...and repped for that newsletter subscribe. Used the coupon and got it all for $208 USD shipped 
smokin.gif

As just about to purchase on the PayPal screen when I hesitated. Sold out now.I already have the blacks and didn't know if I need the obsidians too. I feel like I'm going to regret this

anyone ever order from size? never ordered from an int'l site and just read bunch of bad reviews and got me all paranoid ill get the wrong size or what not lol

anyone ever order from size? never ordered from an int'l site and just read bunch of bad reviews and got me all paranoid ill get the wrong size or what not lol
Ive ordered from them plenty of times and never had any problem. Wrong size usually comes from the buyer picking a UK size instead of US size.

Last edited:
Ive ordered from them plenty of times and never had any problem. Wrong size usually comes from the buyer picking a UK size instead of US size.
you meant the other way around? others on thread said sizes listed on size? are uk.....

nvm

Last edited:
Yo ten wears in and my Achilles are on fire :lol:

What the hell am I doing wrong?

Last edited:
Hi guys, newbie to posting comments on niketalk. Anyway like to check, if I wear us10 in racers with no show socks. Is it alright if I go .5 up in the sizing for free flyknit mercurial?

Hi guys, newbie to posting comments on niketalk. Anyway like to check, if I wear us10 in racers with no show socks. Is it alright if I go .5 up in the sizing for free flyknit mercurial?
I wear a size 11 in racers but wear a 10.5 in the mercurials. I heard ppl go up a half size for racers from their normal sizes (me included). So if I went half size up from my racers size I would end up with a size 11.5 mercurial and that would be way too big for me. I think you would be better off getting the same size as the racers. Mercurials have a bit more space compared to racers. At least thats the way I feel about it. Maybe someone else can chime in

i go 11.5 racer (no show socks)  and 11.5 mercurial (thin socks). wide feet.

Last edited:
I wear a size 11 in racers but wear a 10.5 in the mercurials. I heard ppl go up a half size for racers from their normal sizes (me included). So if I went half size up from my racers size I would end up with a size 11.5 mercurial and that would be way too big for me. I think you would be better off getting the same size as the racers. Mercurials have a bit more space compared to racers. At least thats the way I feel about it. Maybe someone else can chime in

I'm in the same boat as this man. 11 in racers but a 10.5 in mercurials.

Back
Top Bottom