Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

That's the conflict with the phrase "true to size". It's more about preference. My twin brother and I have the same size feet measured and all (between 10.5 and 11)but I prefer for a 10 in jordans for a tighter fit. While he prefers a size 10.5. He can fit a 10 but likes a looser fit. My "true to size is 10. My brothers "true to size" is 10.5 because these are the sizes we purchase. Your saying your tts has alot of room while my tts has zero room so i have to go to 10.5 in this particular shoe. This is why i hate the phrase "tts" because it means absolutly nothing and different for everyone.

Yeah I get what you are saying. I ended up sticking with my tts (size 8.5) even though it fit kinda tight on the width. The half size up (size 9) just had too much room in the front toe box area but the width was fine. I can fit anywhere from a size 8-9, it just all depends on the shoe. Nike's sizing is so inconsistent across the board, for example, I wear a size 8 in kobe 9s and nsw free 5.0's and I wear a size 8.5 in a majority of most of my shoes such as racers, lunar 3s, pegasus , dunks, and air jordans and I wear a size 9 in lunar 1s. I sometimes buy 2 different sizes online if I am not able to try them on at a store before I buy. I agree though, the tts phrase is based personally on preference in my opinion.

Yeah I get what you are saying. I ended up sticking with my tts (size 8.5) even though it fit kinda tight on the width. The half size up (size 9) just had too much room in the front toe box area but the width was fine. I can fit anywhere from a size 8-9, it just all depends on the shoe. Nike's sizing is so inconsistent across the board, for example, I wear a size 8 in kobe 9s and nsw free 5.0's and I wear a size 8.5 in a majority of most of my shoes such as racers, lunar 3s, pegasus , dunks, and air jordans and I wear a size 9 in lunar 1s. I sometimes buy 2 different sizes online if I am not able to try them on at a store before I buy. I agree though, the tts phrase is based personally on preference in my opinion.
Yea see im the same way in different shoes. I hate when a website says "these fit true to size". Its like -__- okay

Yea see im the same way in different shoes. I hate when a website says "these fit true to size". Its like -__- okay

Yeah that's why I make sure I get a chance to try them on before I make the purchase. I was hoping these black mercurials in my size would still be on ndc by today. Going to return the pair that doesn't fit but hoping to exchange them instead lol.

Sizes drying up on NDC US. Want these but don't want to pay overseas shipping.

Any US spots with fsr?

Last edited:
Wait so now the black mercs are srarting to sell out? I swear they sat on NDC for a while lol, I coped my 9.5 hours after it was posted on here

Did I miss something? Didn't these sit for like two weeks? How come everyone seems to be desperate to snag a pair?

glad I got my pair for under retail before everyone decided to swoop

The shoes sat because nobody knew they released early?? Everyone was looking at the release of 4/28. But thats not even correct because nike tweeted it. Thats how we all knew. Lol doesn't make sense

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom