Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

Ordered my pair online just now and already thinking of painting the heel tab. Seen some posts of people using Angelus paint. Is it as simple as just taking a brush and slathering it on the tabs and painting over it? 

Yea but its many coats of paint. I already did mine and it took alot to cover that orange. Its very vibrant. its still visible but very dark now

copped a pair of the blacks on nike canada in 9. woop

ps. To those that have the shoe, how noticeable is the orange lining/accents on the inside of the shoe?

Last edited:

copped a pair of the blacks on nike canada in 9. woop

ps. To those that have the shoe, how noticeable is the orange lining/accents on the inside of the shoe?
It's not very noticeable.  IMO you have to be pretty close to notice the orange along the top line.  A little more noticeable from afar around the ankle support.  

It's not very noticeable.  IMO you have to be pretty close to notice the orange along the top line.  A little more noticeable from afar around the ankle support.  
The ankle is probly the most noticable? I havent worn mine yet but once you put them on i can see it stretching and becoming slightly noticeable. Nike had to put orange. Wtff. Im happy its not that bad.

Last edited:
I don't mind the orange too much, it has almost a midnight fog chukka feel to it.  I guess they had to tweak it a little to keep the HTM black owners from getting too riled up.

I don't mind the orange too much, it has almost a midnight fog chukka feel to it.  I guess they had to tweak it a little to keep the HTM black owners from getting too riled up.
Yup or so the htm crew wouldnt get pissed off for ripping off their design.

Anyone know what is the deal with the white pair? Seems like USA got the black pair early and other countries got the white pair early. But i cant tell if the white is definitley dropping on the 28th?? They are already sold out on soccer pro

Last edited:
Got mine. The heel leather is stiff as hell compared to my black Magistas which are buttery soft. No wonder these POS's are sitting! Jk, the shoes are dope besides that and I'm sure the leather will get better after a few wears. Bought half size down and TTS. Didn't even try the half size down because the TTS fits perfectly.

It's awesome that everyone got their pairs. I told myself that I'd get these and be done for the month but now I'm getting tempted by the whites!
The leathers actually pretty soft and buttery once you break it in a bit. My left foot's leather inside was padded oddly so it was annoying stepping. I 'manually' broke in the leather by just flexing it and that really softened things up. Pretty comfortable on foot right now that the leathers been 'broken in' a bit.

The leathers actually pretty soft and buttery once you break it in a bit. My left foot's leather inside was padded oddly so it was annoying stepping. I 'manually' broke in the leather by just flexing it and that really softened things up. Pretty comfortable on foot right now that the leathers been 'broken in' a bit.
Dude im going to 'break in' my pair now

The hype went to the UB and NMD's. :lol: Waiting for these to pop up at a FTL, got skme rewards to use. Refuse to pay retail for these.

These puppies dropped in South Korea today.

Fit/knit is same as the pure plats.

Not as white as it seems in official pics.
Been waiting for these to drop in the US or at least UK so I can order. Anyone know when these will be hitting the states? Saw on some blogs that they would release in the UK around end of April but I haven't seen any on the usual UK websites. 

Back
Top Bottom