Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

they look half finished, I guess they tried to do a similar thing as the platinum superflys but it just doesn't work for me.

yeah i don't fully understand what's going on with that cw other than the fact that the colors are versatile and aren't too loud or obnoxious. but honestly if that marked down anywhere under $100 I'd cop and rock as beaters until the sole fell off just because i love the functionality and practicality of the footscape magista.

just let the man know, if you already know. Going to have him look back page after page just because?

Inconveniencing you Mr. Joined Sept'15?
i dont know the sizing... i dont have a pair of racers.. i saw people mention it back months ago.he could always hit the "search this thread button"...since he joined this forum years before me i bet he knows how to do that..lol. thanks mom!

Last edited:
i dont know the sizing... i dont have a pair of racers.. i saw people mention it back months ago.he could always hit the "search this thread button"...since he joined this forum years before me i bet he knows how to do that..lol. thanks mom!

Its been brought up many times but you don't know the sizing?

A simple hey, I don't have a pair of racers but others say they fit.........

Like you haven't asked sizing questions in the AJ Ferrari thread?

Troll on since you have no other purpose in here.

Its been brought up many times but you don't know the sizing?

A simple hey, I don't have a pair of racers but others say they fit.........

Like you haven't asked sizing questions in the AJ Ferrari thread?

Troll on since you have no other purpose in here.
i was just letting him know its been brought up in here so he'll def find it in the backpages. i wasnt being rude or being inconvenienced but theres no need in bringing up the same old subject over and over.... 

and i actually had the ferraris in hand and was wondering why they ran small...asked to see if anyone else was in the same boat because i did my research on here(READING)before i got them and everyone said they got their true size..which they werent when i recieved them. thanks for going through all my posts to try to prove a point.

I got the purple pair last week absolutely love these have to be my favorite right next to the flyknit racer. Hoping to get the France magista next.

Back
Top Bottom