Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

For those thinking about wearing them without laces...(DON'T):

For those thinking about swapping for lighter color laces (used my Wolf Gray Magista laces):

Doesn't quite match up. The pure platinum is a brighter gray, but definitely not white. Does match the swoosh pretty well though. Lace size is about 48 inches.

Last edited:
Hey guys are the Mecurials worth it for $235 usd? however shipping's $49  
eyes.gif

Last edited:
copping the Court Purple joints and passing on the rest. New colors ruin the "premium" look they had going.

What do people on eBay think about zero feedback sellers?

I had no choice but to buy a pair of USA Footscape Magistas for $200 shipped.

I really wanted a pair so trigger had to be pulled.

Think it was an outlet pair as the description said 'no top box lid'.

He did say he'll ship out later on Sunday or Monday... so I'm hoping all goes well.

No disrespect to the seller by any chance if he's on this thread.

I
B
They did the same thing with the Inneva Wovens. It's like they purposefully do that to make the GRs worse than the limited runs.
It's typical Nike, they do the same all the time create hype with a limited run sneaker the release loads with a worse colourway or poorer model that people will buy just to have that model.

I

It's typical Nike, they do the same all the time create hype with a limited run sneaker the release loads with a worse colourway or poorer model that people will buy just to have that model.
the hype thing is so dumb..they only helping the resellers tho..they are all the same price..but if i really want the obsidians i gotta pay 600..and that 600 is going to a reseller not nike...its so dumb

What do people on eBay think about zero feedback sellers?

I had no choice but to buy a pair of USA Footscape Magistas for $200 shipped.

I really wanted a pair so trigger had to be pulled.

Think it was an outlet pair as the description said 'no top box lid'.

He did say he'll ship out later on Sunday or Monday... so I'm hoping all goes well.

No disrespect to the seller by any chance if he's on this thread.
its alright, he/she prob picked them up for $100 or less at outlet prices

the hype thing is so dumb..they only helping the resellers tho..they are all the same price..but if i really want the obsidians i gotta pay 600..and that 600 is going to a reseller not nike...its so dumb
yea bro don't even try and shell out $600, that is straight robbery. 600 bux and you can go to the YSL store or LV and get yourself REAL leather luxury

Is the sizing on these tts? I'm considering buying a pair off someone but they're looking for approximately $325USD ($420CAD) and I feel like it's a bit steep. These shoes also have not released in Canada though and I'm not quite sure if they will.

Help is appreciated guys!

I'd say tts or a half size up if you have a wide foot

Is the sizing on these tts? I'm considering buying a pair off someone but they're looking for approximately $325USD ($420CAD) and I feel like it's a bit steep. These shoes also have not released in Canada though and I'm not quite sure if they will.

Help is appreciated guys!

yea bro don't even try and shell out $600, that is straight robbery. 600 bux and you can go to the YSL store or LV and get yourself REAL leather luxury

Rather pay $600 on a good looking shoe than on that designer crap. I could care less how premium the leather is doesn't change the fact they look like *****.

Back
Top Bottom