Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

so what are the chances that we will get more color ways of both? I saw new color ways for the magistas, featuring white with red/blue and other multicolored/tri-tones. ii wonder if the mercurials will get new color ways...

so what are the chances that we will get more color ways of both? I saw new color ways for the magistas, featuring white with red/blue and other multicolored/tri-tones. ii wonder if the mercurials will get new color ways...
def more since they removed the HTM branding on them 

I'm looking at red/maroon, olive/forest green, and photo blue as potential contenders. Just speculation of course.

If new colorways drop I'll probably still end up striking out smh
mean.gif

If new colorways drop I'll probably still end up striking out smh
mean.gif
I think the more colorways come out, the more the price will drop for these. Look at ebay, most are still there. They are not selling for the prices the sellers want.

I think the more colorways come out, the more the price will drop for these. Look at ebay, most are still there. They are not selling for the prices the sellers want.
I've seen some pretty outrageous bidding wars on a pair here or there but I agree the high buy it now ones aren't exactly flying off the shelves. The sheer volume of nikelab drops over the past couple months have people's attention divided. Great points about the pricing of the htm vs these. Perhaps folks are beginning to realize that and not indulging resellers' high markups.

Last edited:
I've seen some pretty outrageous bidding wars on a pair here or there but I agree the high buy it now ones aren't exactly flying off the shelves. The sheer volume of nikelab drops over the past couple months have people's attention divided. Great points about the pricing of the htm vs these. Perhaps folks are beginning to realize that and not indulging resellers' high markups.
Is there a chance any of these are still sitting in some lonely nike store in a city or country where people don't realize how limited these are?

Got my black magistas in today and glad I went with my tts 13. Perfect amount of wiggle room. Super comfy! Getting for $248 shipped I'm happy

Last edited:
If new colorways drop I'll probably still end up striking out smh:smh:

If new colors drop and they look decent in anyway it'll be harder to get than the previous two. Resellers are on to these, not to mention everyone that missed out last release. They aren't our secret anymore. God forbid an all red pair comes out. Lol

Either way, they'll always be limited and overhyped.

If new colors drop and they look decent in anyway it'll be harder to get than the previous two. Resellers are on to these, not to mention everyone that missed out last release. They aren't our secret anymore. God forbid an all red pair comes out. Lol

Either way, they'll always be limited and overhyped.
But Nike could release them as a general release like the Chukkas and now the Chukka FSBs. You, me, and everyone's grandma's will be walking in these in 2 years for Hillary Clinton's inauguration in DC. Thats change I could believe in.

Last edited:
But Nike could release them as a general release like the Chukkas and now the Chukka FSBs. You, me, and everyone's grandma's will be walking in these in 2 years for Hillary Clinton's inauguration in DC. Thats change I could believe in.

Well then why nog just release them from the jump. They gotta know th demand is there.

Well then why nog just release them from the jump. They gotta know th demand is there.
hype?

I personally have a conspiracy theory that the resellers are all just working for Nike so that Nike could get away with selling shoes for $500-700.

it's all manufactured hype nowadays

used to be that shoes would drop and people would ask $50 over retail and prices would increase overtime

but now when a shoe drops they'll ask for the highest price they can get and hope people panic and jump at the chance

some people do, but then the dust settles and many eventually keep trying to sell at their inflated price

eventually lowering it overtime until someone bites

this isn't the case for everything i.e. yeezys which will keep climbing unless some major restock occurs

but the mercurials were hyped but truth be told everyone has forgotten about them by now and have moved on to the next thing

Last edited:

it's all manufactured hype nowadays

used to be that shoes would drop and people would ask $50 over retail and prices would increase overtime

but now when a shoe drops they'll ask for the highest price they can get and hope people panic and jump at the chance

some people do, but then the dust settles and many eventually keep trying to sell at their inflated price

eventually lowering it overtime until someone bites

this isn't the case for everything i.e. yeezys which will keep climbing unless some major restock occurs

but the mercurials were hyped but truth be told everyone has forgotten about them by now and have moved on to the next thing
Resellers haven't forgotten about them. They stormed/mobbed/cut lines of people waiting in subzero weather, and now theyre trying to sell at triple the retail price. Most of them are still waiting when they should be competing with eachother for customers by lowering their prices. Prices are going down, but you still see some trying to get $600. SMH. I hope people don't bite. 

you can find these easily for 500

400 if you look hard enough

at least in my size you can

bigger sizes are even easier to find for that price

Do the mercurial superflys fit the same as flyknit racers? Wondering if I should get the same size.

I'd say the racer is slightly longer / narrower

not worth sizing up in the mercurial tho

11 in both here - love the fit of both

Back
Top Bottom