Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

To everyone just joining the bandwagon for these shoes, please know that these are the most uncomfortable, horrendous, trashy shoe you could ever buy. Avoid this shoe at all costs. Well atleast until Nike discounts them 3 months after the release. Don't fall for the hype. Wait to cop until they hit clearance racks at outlets. Even then it still would be an awful shoe.

Honestly if I can cop the greys and 1 other color I will feel totally content until the soles wear through to the point where they can no longer even be considered shoes.

Wore my volts atleast 50 times and still looked brand new. Sold them because I got a nice offer and totally regret it.
its nice to know they maintain after wear.. i broke out my black pair in nov for a special occasion..felt like a jetson kid that night..look forward to getting more ahahh

C7

Edit: Late to party sorry for repost 
tired.gif

Last edited:
To everyone just joining the bandwagon for these shoes, please know that these are the most uncomfortable, horrendous, trashy shoe you could ever buy. Avoid this shoe at all costs. Well atleast until Nike discounts them 3 months after the release. Don't fall for the hype. Wait to cop until they hit clearance racks at outlets. Even then it still would be an awful shoe.
This.

How do these fit though? I'm a 10 in Jordan 1's and 10,5 in flyknit padded trainers. 10,5 will be best for me right? Or do I need to size up to 11?

they will hit the clearance rack. honestly i don't even know why they are releasing more pairs..its a waste of flyknit..i wouldn't waste money on them..wouldnt look at them twice

Last edited:
Nike EU replied on Twitter "No current plans to drop that style of Mercurial Superfly in Europe. Check back for updates."
Some people on Twitter claim that Nikelab reps mentioned the 5th of February. We`ll see...

Nike EU replied on Twitter "No current plans to drop that style of Mercurial Superfly in Europe. Check back for updates."
Some people on Twitter claim that Nikelab reps mentioned the 5th of February. We`ll see...

Europeans always get f*cked. Kinda weird tho, because nikelab is all over the world right? Milan, london etc...

Is that the black white one the HTM that released earlier this year or is there another black/white pair coming out? Can't see if there's speckles on the soles. Also looks like the leather heel is suede instead of smooth leaher? Please just drop another black white pair....

The two smaller pictures of the flyknit mercurials are the obsidian and dark grey ones I suppose?

Last edited:
^ Most likely the dark grey one since the heel looks more of a suede rather than the leather on the HTM version. Also looks like there is no speckled midsole. 

Not really feeling the Magista sole on these. Hopefully I can snag up a pair with the Free sole. I was at 21 Mercer the day that they renovated and I wasn't able to get a pair (it was closed to all in line, only open for media) and the pics I saw online looked weak so I didn't cop. Fast forward seven months and I want these joints bad. I slept hard.

Need to get that magista on my foot.

I wasn't sold on the mercuiral superfly for $200 until I had it laced up

where did the love for these come from ? 
nerd.gif

when i got the black pair they were sitting for like an hour

is this the new ROSHE???

Nah, this thread would have be 500 pages by now.

I think some of you guys are overreacting. Yes this will likely sell out because Nike will release a very small quantity of the shoes and hype is/was building but compare this thread to other thread like the Flyknit Trainers/Racers or Roshe when it first got it's popularity and the rate of post in this thread doesn't even come close.

Just be glad the thread isn't generating 10-20 pages per hour... yet.

Back
Top Bottom