Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

In my opinion, I don't think it would be very popular. Football inspired footwear aren't too successful. HTM helped this release.
I agree that HTM definitely helped the release. But I think Football inspired footwear could be successful in Europe/Latin America. I've a few friends who aren't into sneakers but who are into football and got all thirsty for the HTM because of their similarity to the football mercurial superfly.

I agree that HTM definitely helped the release. But I think Football inspired footwear could be successful in Europe/Latin America. I've a few friends who aren't into sneakers but who are into football and got all thirsty for the HTM because of their similarity to the football mercurial superfly.
Most definitely. Those places will have more interest in them than in the U.S.

I second this.

I wonder if and when we will get a new color-way
FWIW, the Nike Lab here in Hong Kong changed their display away from the superfly setup.  They had it a few weeks after the volts dropped... but now it is something else.  I saw that, and I thought that must be it for the superfly.  Here's to hoping I'm wrong though.

FWIW, the Nike Lab here in Hong Kong changed their display away from the superfly setup.  They had it a few weeks after the volts dropped... but now it is something else.  I saw that, and I thought that must be it for the superfly.  Here's to hoping I'm wrong though.
These superflys were for the release of the mercurial soccer shoes that dropped. Now that the world cup ended it looks like the superflys are done.

These superflys were for the release of the mercurial soccer shoes that dropped. Now that the world cup ended it looks like the superflys are done.
Yes. The WC is obviously over. But there is going to be more MV Superfly CWs pumping out from Nike Football...

The HK store could be getting ready for the RT x AF1 release if they haven't released already? Is the release scene as chaotic as the first black HTM drop? Someone mentioned how onw dude brought out ALL his fam member and bought out the whole store or something... that's just rude and makes me wonder if I ever will stop by Nikelab HK...

i think the only shoe that was really dedicated to the world cup was that elastico superfly..and plus the black out mercurial cleat dropped after the world cup ended..theres got to be one more colorway for the mercurial htm sneaker...june, july, now august deserves one.

i think the only shoe that was really dedicated to the world cup was that elastico superfly..and plus the black out mercurial cleat dropped after the world cup ended..theres got to be one more colorway for the mercurial htm sneaker...june, july, now august deserves one.

lol cute idea

I hope if they do another colorway it's trash like the volts

only because i know there's hype on it now and i have 0% of copping another clean pair

blacks will always be the best tho, I really can't think of a way to make this shoe better without resorting to gimmicks

Back
Top Bottom