Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

Blacks go for like $400 mostly

If be surprised if the Volts crack $300 as many as are for sale

Lots more resellers hip to this release.
I'm glad I have the blacks
wink.gif
lol bros dont even wanna pay $350 for blacks haha

good luck selling for anything over $300 for the volts

Blacks go for like $400 mostly

If be surprised if the Volts crack $300 as many as are for sale

Lots more resellers hip to this release.
I'm glad I have the blacks :wink:

That grey heel leather piece on the Volt's really throws the shoe off. The Black's they got right. If they do multicolored one it will be popular too.

I just wanted a yellow pair so i could dye them lol. Definitley not spendin 4 bills on em now

The black are going for high dollars because they nobody knew people actually wanted them. Everything else is just a consolation prize at this point.

People did want them..just wasnt a release date no one knew when they were comin out. They released them randomly plus to top it off twitter didnt say "nike mercurial htm now available" it said something not even sneaker related something random like "from the pitch to the turf" or something

People did want them..just wasnt a release date no one knew when they were comin out. They released them randomly plus to top it off twitter didnt say "nike mercurial htm now available" it said something not even sneaker related something random like "from the pitch to the turf" or something
Yes some people wanted then but nobody knew how many or how bad.

Easy day in NYC, think people were scared of the volt.

Walked to 21 Mercer at 11:05, 4 people in line ahead of me. Got my size.

Train over to Dover Street at 11:2, got my size. Back up pair.
Damn. I waited online at 8am and didn't show up. Like 1pm comes and they show up and no luck. Should have went in person. Sigh.

I got a feeling Nikes gonna restock the Black HTMs today they never took down the product page
They never took the product page down for any of the NikeLab shoes except for the Volts on saturday i believe

Last edited:
Do you think we will ever see a general release of the mercurial superflys? I'm wondering if it's worth paying reseller for these or waiting.

Back
Top Bottom