Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

i do play but i was going to grab these to sell to be honest..sell them to someone that will use them for indoor.. now that i have them i really love them and i think ill keep them and  wear them casually someday..if not its just a really nice shoe to have nike doesn't do this kind of stuff often and when they do its special so i need to hold on to these lol

For those people who have inneva and nike flyknit trainer, did you guys stay on TTS on superfly? or did you go half size up as nike free flyknits?

Thanks.

I will be waiting outside Nikelab NYC at 5 for these... Will not mess up this opportunity like the black pair

I'm hoping they'll also restock the black pair... Nike never took them off the website which is a little strange...

Last edited:
These are made for casual. Everyone wanted a new cw. So we wait for another colorway and its volt? Damn what a waste

For those people who have inneva and nike flyknit trainer, did you guys stay on TTS on superfly? or did you go half size up as nike free flyknits?

Thanks.

If you wear them no socks it's TTS... With socks go .5 to full size up...

the volts will be had, any idea on what pants to wear these with? i was thinking charcoal joggers cause i didn't want to cover the shoe.

tbh the grey leather piece is a little ugly, but so is the black piece on the original htm's.

if it didn't reach out so far it'd be perfect.

^ Those volts are amazing but I wish they would have incorporated more of that wold grey that is on the heel.

^ Those volts are amazing but I wish they would have incorporated more of that wold grey that is on the heel.

i feel like the amount of black and wolf grey is perfect tbh, any more or any less and the shoe would be borderline ruined.

i figured the grey panel on the back would be 3M

you can wear anything with these

they look just fine with baggy pants, slim pants, sisters jeans, chinos, shorts, whatever

i figured the grey panel on the back would be 3M

you can wear anything with these

they look just fine with baggy pants, slim pants, sisters jeans, chinos, shorts, whatever

3M would have been the thing to really set these off, especially if there were some subtle 3M hits throughout the rest of the sneaker.

my black pair have 3m hits on the pull tabs

these also have 'grey' on the pull tabs, figuring 3M

Stetson Leather > 3M imo

my black pair have 3m hits on the pull tabs

these also have 'grey' on the pull tabs, figuring 3M

Stetson Leather > 3M imo

if the entire panel was 3M they'd show what it looks like with flash.

either way leather or not, i like the shoe for the flyknit, free sole, and that collar.

Back
Top Bottom