NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

Wow damn. I didn't know the black pair would sell out. I didn't know these were popular. I'm sitting here chilling until spring waiting for a price break and I go on to check if that happened and see the opposite! Sold out in every size but size 14. Damn.

Maybe I'll settle for the navy.
Yea... I grabbed the last 12 from Nike in the blacks.  Too bad it's slightly too big.  I may grab the blues too.  Classy.  

with enough coats, i don't see why it won't, but why would you want to ruin a perfectly awesome pair of photo blues?

Want to buy photo blues for cheap and mod them into black SPs lol. I just bought a pair of 8s but they might be too small and the 8.5s are sold out on NDC. 

And I mean immersing the shoes in water with black dye, not painting or anything. I'm guessing it would dye everything black except the soles? What do you guys think? Think would just be a disaster?  

First time I tried this, but I splattered the midsole on the Night Stadium Inneva's I just picked up.

I think it came out pretty well.

Good looking shoe, I'm interested in perhaps purchasing a pair, but I'm not quite certain about why they retail for $200.  Would someone kindly explain?  Are the shoes made out of some special fabric?  I don't think the Free tech is responsible for such a large price tag.  

Good looking shoe, I'm interested in perhaps purchasing a pair, but I'm not quite certain about why they retail for $200.  Would someone kindly explain?  Are the shoes made out of some special fabric?  I don't think the Free tech is responsible for such a large price tag.  
It takes 8 hours to weave the shoe.  All done by hand.

Last edited:
They are handwoven in Italy (I believe) and takes about 8 hours to make, In general quality is really good and in my opinion the $200 price tag is justified

Last edited:

It takes 8 hours to weave the shoe.  All done by hand.

They are handwoven in Italy (I believe) and takes about 8 hours to make, In general quality is really good and in my opinion the $200 price tag is justified
Wow.  I didn't know that.  That's pretty fair then.  Do you guys know what kind of fabric is used?  Is it just some sort of cotton or kevlar-esque material like in the Jordan 15?  

Not sure about being woven in italy, theyre still made by nike so i assume some poor chinese or vietnamese kid spends 8 hours weaving them.

Wow.  I didn't know that.  That's pretty fair then.  Do you guys know what kind of fabric is used?  Is it just some sort of cotton or kevlar-esque material like in the Jordan 15?  

Different pairs have different woven material. The recent "Night Stadium" and "Navy" colorways are more of a kevlar-esque material compared to some of the earlier pairs.

My black NRGs say made in China. That pair is really nice leather. Def worth the $$.

Last edited:
Does anyone have any good close up photos of how to correctly lace these? Mine are looking a little weird

Last edited:

i dont think nike has ever released the statement that innevas take 8 hours to make

It's actually written on the hang tag that comes on the shoes.

"New generation hand built woven upper that shapes to the foot when lacing up. (it takes about 8 hours per pair to produce)"

Last edited:

"New generation hand built woven upper that shapes to the foot when lacing up. (it takes about 8 hours per pair to produce)"

Huh, I didn't get one of those. Is that because I grabbed the display, were the tags limited to the NRG, or something else?

I honestly doubt they'll restock again, worn (if lightly worn) for $150 is a decent price.

Found a ds pair which hopefully i can get the seller to let them go for 200 210 shipping. Its still a little too much but i know I'll regret it

you got me, although i believe its a marketing half truth. 

regardless i have 2 pairs and im happy to pay retail for these

Huh, I didn't get one of those. Is that because I grabbed the display, were the tags limited to the NRG, or something else?
I believe it's because you grabbed the display. I'm pretty sure I've seen all Innevas come with the hang tag, I know I've seen it on the poison greens for sure.

you got me, although i believe its a marketing half truth. 

regardless i have 2 pairs and im happy to pay retail for these
I hear you on that. Definitely plausible. 

I've been looking since forever for a pair of these in a 12-13 (mine grey/orange)

Please help me,willing to pay resell

If anyones looking for ropes for their photo blues heres some

http://**************.bigcartel.com/product/blue

Come in 51in as well. Not sure if its same blue but close enough

Back
Top Bottom