NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

Just got shipping confirmation from NDC. I'm a bit surprised that the expected delivery is this Friday. It usually takes longer to NorCal.

Just got shipping confirmation from NDC. I'm a bit surprised that the expected delivery is this Friday. It usually takes longer to NorCal.

I got shipping info this morning too. Before I got the tracking number, NDC estimated delivery for next Monday so I'm really happy to see that UPS will get it to me on Friday.

I didn't even get shipping confirm yet. Usually when I order on Saturday they come Wednesday but I guess there were a lot of orders

Thanks to everyone who chimed in about sizing. Good thing I sized up .5 since these are definitely snug. A bit of toe space but it looks fine.

Last edited:
Finally! Both pairs are finally marked as shipped from ndc for Thursday early delivery. Can't wait to get these babies

These innevas don't feel durable at all...doesn't feel like it'll last...and I'm looking at the soles and I bent it a little and feels like its going to fall apart.

I really like these shoes. Remind me of some mexican shoe. I originally thought the first release had leather all over rather than the material they used for the woven part of the shoes. Pretty sick design either way.

These innevas don't feel durable at all...doesn't feel like it'll last...and I'm looking at the soles and I bent it a little and feels like its going to fall apart.
Is this your first pair of frees or are the soles different from any other free 5.0?

For whoever is looking for a pair for retail........ DARKSIDE SF has pairs and phone orders are accepted.

Nike Free Inneva Woven SP. Photo Blue, Photo Blue. 598384-400

Nike Free Inneva Woven SP. Black, Black. 598384-001

Nike Womens Free Inneva Woven SP. Black, Champagne, Sail. 598153-050

BERT uNo

Champagnes come in wmns sizes only

Finally got mine in from extra butter! Anyone know how I can remove this glue without the upper gettin separated from the sole?

I'm a bit ocd

Finally got mine in from extra butter! Anyone know how I can remove this glue without the upper gettin separated from the sole?

I'm a bit ocd
Mine has a bunch of that too!  Poor job for a premium price on a pair of shoes!

i actually grabbed a size 8.5 for cheap and it fits ok with no socks. haven't tried it with socks yet. got the black/blue pair for dirt cheap.

I got an 8.5 in these and at first wished I had gotten my regular size 9. After a few wears they loosened up and are fine.

Back
Top Bottom