Nike Free Genealogy 'Black Pack'

Hanon is one of the worst online shops imo, so crossing my fingers 
happy.gif

Lol I accidentally got my hands on another pair of sock racers. Size 10 if you guys are interested PM me

Nike Store in Beverly Hills had the Free Run 2 in stock....but what was interesting was that they were the version with the WHITE sole, not the grey speckled. Anyone know if these were re-released? The clerk couldn't even find the shoe in the system at other stores.

Anyone know anything?

Nike Store in Beverly Hills had the Free Run 2 in stock....but what was interesting was that they were the version with the WHITE sole, not the grey speckled. Anyone know if these were re-released? The clerk couldn't even find the shoe in the system at other stores.

Anyone know anything?
Genealogy pack was only online as far as Nike stores go.

Last edited:
Really diggin the free og black w grey speckled sole. Surprised there's so little talk about them. How do these fit? Do ppl go TTS or up .5 on these?

I'm a 7.5 in flyknit lunar 1's, and 7 in Roshes.

Anyone know anything?
They were rereleased in May as a part of the Genealogy of Free Pack (not the ****** pack that recently released), it may have been some sort of mistake that they ended up with stock. If it says they are "Free Run 2 SP" then they are likely from that pack.

Just got my prestos in from hanon and they are very very nice. Maybe not worth the price in terms of the materials, but still a very dope shoe. Happy to add it to the collection. I am 8.5 TTS in Nikes and an XS fits perfect. Pictures to follow soon.

Anyone have any on feet pics of the Free 5.0 OG?

I actually like them a lot more than the Free Run 2 and the new Free 5.0, but haven't really had an in person look at em

Smaller sizes of the Free 2 and Free 5.0 still sittin on ndc. Didn't think I'd have a crack at these but just ordered a 7.5 in the Free 2's

I keep forgetting I still got the Free 2 sitting in the box. Need to break them out once it stops raining.

I keep forgetting I still got the Free 2 sitting in the box. Need to break them out once it stops raining.

Haha, word! My first pair of Free 2's and these joints are like paper. I spilled A single drop of water on them and it went right thru to my toe

Back
Top Bottom