nike forum is a waste of tym! all campers from nike forum help me out hir!

Originally Posted by soleXchange

Hahaha. Just don't throw the XI's. Not worth it bro.
happy.gif
haha! Def not the 11's...
laugh.gif

@airgnot2324: Yeah natawa nga ako sa PABURGER chant na yun hahaha! Bumalik ako kanina para pakainin yung staff sa Stadium
happy.gif
Sana magkita tayo next time!
smile.gif
Boycot forum na lang. haha! half-kidding.

@airgnot2324: Yeah natawa nga ako sa PABURGER chant na yun hahaha! Bumalik ako kanina para pakainin yung staff sa Stadium
happy.gif
Sana magkita tayo next time!
smile.gif
Boycot forum na lang. haha! half-kidding.

Originally Posted by foshizzles

27y2820.jpg

This is how I would prolly describe on what you wanna do to that $#!% Nike manager...
mad.gif

Bush = Nike Manager
Guy throwing his shoes = All peeps who got robbed of their packs with non-sense reason

PERFECT!!!
roll.gif

feel sorry on what happened at forum... i had that feeling thats why i didnt bothered to think on camping out at forum.. tsk!

I heard from a source that due to the recent questionable events which took place during the 11/12 CDP release day, Nike PH is gonna restock and release themagain on Jan. 7, 2009? Can anyone confirm this?
smile.gif

Originally Posted by sickchasedsam

I heard from a source that due to the recent questionable events which took place during the 11/12 CDP release day, Nike PH is gonna restock and release them again on Jan. 7, 2009? Can anyone confirm this?
smile.gif
hopefully this happens. and nike forum shouldnt have any piece at all!

@sickchasedsam, im sure we can meet pa on the other sneaker events. parang nagpa Christmas party ka pala sa nike stadium powerplant kanina. hahahaha.that's nice. well merry christmas na lang bro!
roll.gif

@guyastonmartin, sweet chin music mo yung manager para you get even! haha just kidding bro. merry christmas to you also, i hope may kapalit na bwenas angkamalasan. but seriously, nike should learn from all the flaws. may negative feedback na lang lagi. although we know they are trying their best to prevent allpredicaments.

Originally Posted by AirGnot2324

@sickchasedsam, im sure we can meet pa on the other sneaker events. parang nagpa Christmas party ka pala sa nike stadium powerplant kanina. hahahaha. that's nice. well merry christmas na lang bro!
roll.gif

@guyastonmartin, sweet chin music mo yung manager para you get even! haha just kidding bro. merry christmas to you also, i hope may kapalit na bwenas ang kamalasan. but seriously, nike should learn from all the flaws. may negative feedback na lang lagi. although we know they are trying their best to prevent all predicaments.

spear ko muna cla after! sweet chin music pare! sana hindi na cla bigyan ng package! those guys are resellers! muka silang pera!

i agree! nike forum shldnt get any. i called a day before inquiring about the sizes available and guess what?!? according to archie they only have sizes us8,8.5, 9, 9.5, and 12! whatever happened to sizes 10-11.5?

what happened there at forum was inexcusable.a steaming pile of BS.how things went down for the fellas who camped,man i feel for you guys.next time bring abaseball bat or something cause nobody likes being done derrty like that.

Kayo naman nagugulat pa ba kayo.....

Nasa pilipinas tayo.....
glasses.gif

Imagine sapatos lang binili, may bodyguard pa
laugh.gif

Pag dating sa nike eh sa ibang bansa na lang kayo bumili.
wink.gif

Miko Bro, well i just wish NIKE PH would take action on the mischief/unproffesionalism nike forumdid. Thank you again for the company and nice to meet youagain.
happy.gif

P.S. As always you always bring heat to your feet. Love the white cement Phly's!
glasses.gif

Swooshie, andun ka rin ba sa rockwell?
smile.gif
Kasama ko si Miko pumila sa labas eh haha!
Miko: I was the guy with the black and grey striped cardigan.

smile.gif
Yup. I was there, i was with miko. Ey so you're that dude nice to meet you bro. Most importantly congratulations that you won the raffle forthe pack. Haha!
glasses.gif

Man...there were how many of us there but we didnt get to introduce ourselves to each other...for whoever was at Powerplant, I was the 1st winner of theraffle for the size 8s wearing the black/yellow AZKobe1s and Kobe logo shirt...did i get to meet any of you guys??? (except Eugene i remember talking to youbro...)

^ Oh my bad, i was the one wearing a white hoodie, shorts and some air max. Sorry im not aware of the type. Me? Pack? Nah just kidding. thanks. was just luckyto get one in bhs...

Good day bro...
glasses.gif

Oh I remember you Swooshie, sorry for being shy. haha! I'll approach you the next time we bump into each other. Were those air max 95's? or bakakamukha lang, I can't remember how they looked that much. haha
happy.gif
Ryandc: True, its funny how we didn't get to know each other at the event. I guess itwas just too intense that time! haha!

Alright Sam, not a problem man. Glad to meet you too. Im not sure if they are 95's but its gray and neon anyhow. The colorway i mean. Ingat bro.
glasses.gif

i didnt bother going there, dude! a day before the drop i called up archie and asked about the sizes available. guess what?!? he told me all they had wasbroken sizes like 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, and 12! can you believe that!?!? whatever happened to sizes 10-11.5?!? i heard some dudes got their packs before the dropdate. it's obvious ARCHIE is favoring some customers. i hope you read this, you f**k coz i'm never buying from your store again !!! don't bothertexting/calling me if you have some new s**t!

I guess this is the right time for me to post here in Niketalk since joining in 2005, I'm one of the campers in forum. It was one experience that i wouldnever forget, I've never imagined that I'll camp out for a sneaker. We got all along pretty fine.I brought some sole collector magazines, We evenwatched "Just for Kicks" on my laptop. We ate pizzas, siopao, chips and the some even drank beer
laugh.gif
it was really fun out there. But what happened on December 20, 2008 at around9:30am is totally uncalled for. We got screwed big time! I swear my life that i would not buy in Nike Forum Greenhills ever! Even Though i got a pair myself (they told me they don't have a size 9.5 anymore but the next guy got a size 9.5), i really felt bad to my new found friends who camped out only to getscrewed by a guy named ARCHIE and KENNY! I'm thinking what if i was the guy who didn't got any package my size. Anyway..sama sama tayo ditoguys..until now we are still communicating and helping one another to look for a package to some campers. I called up nike forum head office and told themabout the whole incident. I hope that they will make the necessary actions for their people. Owners of Nike forum (i told them to check niketalk.com Philippineforum )can you sleep well at night knowing some of your employees are sabotaging your business? i want these two people fired ! I hope you guys( Archie andKenny) go to heaven soon.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

smile.gif
Yup. I was there, i was with miko. Ey so you're that dude nice to meet you bro. Most importantly congratulations that you won the raffle for the pack. Haha!
glasses.gif

yeah! i remember you. congrats to both of you on your packs! toots, guess what?! right after we left bhs, ali was able to get another size 11s! it was hidden daw under the counter. damn!!!! none from bhs bother calling meor txting me. i guess it was meant for some1 else kaya nakatago. that's bs! i cant even remember how many times i kept asking if they had another size 11s. crazy!!

Originally Posted by Fwd23

I guess this is the right time for me to post here in Niketalk since joining in 2005, I'm one of the campers in forum. It was one experience that i would never forget, I've never imagined that I'll camp out for a sneaker. We got all along pretty fine.I brought some sole collector magazines, We even watched "Just for Kicks" on my laptop. We ate pizzas, siopao, chips and the some even drank beer
laugh.gif
it was really fun out there. But what happened on December 20, 2008 at around 9:30am is totally uncalled for. We got screwed big time! I swear my life that i would not buy in Nike Forum Greenhills ever! Even Though i got a pair myself ( they told me they don't have a size 9.5 anymore but the next guy got a size 9.5), i really felt bad to my new found friends who camped out only to get screwed by a guy named ARCHIE and KENNY! I'm thinking what if i was the guy who didn't got any package my size. Anyway..sama sama tayo dito guys..until now we are still communicating and helping one another to look for a package to some campers. I called up nike forum head office and told them about the whole incident. I hope that they will make the necessary actions for their people. Owners of Nike forum (i told them to check niketalk.com Philippine forum )can you sleep well at night knowing some of your employees are sabotaging your business? i want these two people fired ! I hope you guys( Archie and Kenny) go to heaven soon.
mad.gif

bro, what's the number of nike forum head office? will definitely call to complain. i hope those f**ks (archie and kenny) get fired. i was obvious theywere discouraging customers to go there. congrats on your pack, bro! enjoy it!

Back
Top Bottom