Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

A lot of people in the northeast will miss the RSVP pick up and I guarantee there will be pairs available. NTNY tweeted that they are extending the RSVP until Sunday closing time so people can get em safe. I got my RSVP at RF and they said they're treating it as a normal release and still going for tomorrow. I'm gonna head down regardless, 4MATIC anddddd I'm out! Will post pics, not that u guys haven't seen them enough as it is...lol
thats y ill b calln 21mercer if i miss out on em monday asap

If the King of Foams can't get them, there is no hope.
laugh.gif
Haven't bought a pair of foams on release day since the coppers, this is all foreign to me now bro

Seriously! Losing your cart to save 5 bucks???

Nah it would already be applied. It would waste 0 time. Bigger concern is the order being cancelled because of it. I can't specifically recall anyone getting their order cancelled because of it though. Maybe others have?

Nah it would already be applied. It would waste 0 time. Bigger concern is the order being cancelled because of it. I can't specifically recall anyone getting their order cancelled because of it though. Maybe others have?

I dont think that code will work......but this one will get you $5 off any shipping method......REBATES5JJ......if you're good with autofill this should help out.....

So I never see the new releases on JJ until somebody in here posts the link. Anyone wanna educate me on where to look on the site? Please and thank you

Seems so long ago when you could walk into stores with no lines and pick up multiple pairs of Foams, even after release date.  Pewters were the first pair that got crazy here in Philly.
Word man , I copped my black/anthracite foams in 07 for $179.99 from V.I.M days after release. Times have changed so much in NYC after the 09 Eggplants it really sucks

Thx rmms, but that link keeps giving a page not found on JJs site , any idea what im doin wrong?

Back
Top Bottom