Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

Just sold my Bred XI, and now using those funds to buy these. Initially, I didn't like, but they are growing on me. Count me in....

These are actually lookin dopee hopefully people sleep. But never the less these will be an easy cop in my area :smokin . And these might not be showing up on calendars because my connect said that alot of future releases will be QS like releases so customers/employees cant get discounts on RD. Take it for what its worth

Last edited:
how does eastbay handle new releases do they release right away 7c/8e??? or are they twitter link only like ndc??? and can i use my gold club membership 3day shipping?

how does eastbay handle new releases do they release right away 7c/8e??? or are they twitter link only like ndc??? and can i use my gold club membership 3day shipping?
Selling starts right at 8am EST.

It's best to be awake at least 15-30 minutes ahead of time with the link pulled up. It's usually already added to their site with a countdown next to it. When it expires, you'll be able to select a size and add to cart.

Hopefully they'll confirm about shipping but I did see some people in the Black/Red XIII thread say that they used their memberships for quicker shipping.

Most releases are at 8 AM ET/ 7 AM CT online, unless otherwise stated. It is not Twitter Link only as they will be listed online. Also, you are able to use your Loyalty Membership free shipping on releases. Thanks!

EastbayRep - Christina

just got back from my local FTA..the guys said they are getting them so this looks to be a GR.

For real. Aint no millionaire's in here anyways

FALSE.

If you count property owned and assets, I'm close to 2 million as of end of 2012. But y'all do y'all...

I highly recommend this reading, it'll enlighten most of you. Those who floss are usually broke. Those you judge from exterior looks just may surprise you/ And being a "millionaire" ain't really that difficult:

Amazon product ASIN 0671015206
Back to posting seclusion..................

Good luck to everyone with their "beastly" foams. These will be the equivalent of a pair of patent leather AF1 lows in a couple years. #hypekills

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom