Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

I don't think resale prices will be too high for these, it is a GR after all, in theory should be ez cop
Well I didn't mean "as high as" the Galaxy Foamposite. What I mean was it will jump up just like the galaxys did. I think resell will be ~$400, and I'm scared to think about paying that thats why I'm copping with the swiftness. 

Just because it is an GR online doesn't mean that it will be an easy cop. Online releases are not always clean and simple as evident with the bred xi and xiii release recently. Plus the release will be fl, eastbay, and fa plus NDC. Could be a bit of a issue if thirst is high.

Definitely the All-Star shoe. There is a White Camo AF1 Downtown releasing as well.

So did they keep the same release date or what. Looks to me like it's the same

A Foam GR isn't the same as a Air Max GR.  They are still a lot of stores that won't carry these.

Realistically, I see these reselling in the $315-345 range immediately following release.

A Foam GR isn't the same as a Air Max GR.  They are still a lot of stores that won't carry these.

Realistically, I see these reselling in the $315-345 range immediately following release.
easily. matter of fact, if these are the all-star foams, probably $400+

But im copping to rock, not to re-sell.

$235 retail is very good for me, not many kids can ask their mom and dad for $250 for some kicks.

smokin.gif
I can and WILL
laugh.gif

I have a bad feeling these will resell for 400+. When the galaxy's dropped people were paying in the thousands

My point exactly. Just didn't really know how to word it. It is a GR but I would like to call it a "Limited" GR because not everywhere sells Foams like they do Air Max's, well said homie. 
easily. matter of fact, if these are the all-star foams, probably $400+

But im copping to rock, not to re-sell.
Same.
I have a bad feeling these will resell for 400+. When the galaxy's dropped people were paying in the thousands
I said the same thing, no one wants to listen to me/us. I'd hate to say this but I hope these resell for $600+ so I can be like "Told ya so" lol 

My point exactly. Just didn't really know how to word it. It is a GR but I would like to call it a "Limited" GR because not everywhere sells Foams like they do Air Max's, well said homie. 
Same.
I said the same thing, no one wants to listen to me/us. I'd hate to say this but I hope these resell for $600+ so I can be like "Told ya so" lol 

More like " I resold you so" smh

Back
Top Bottom