Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

^^^ it depends. everyone's foot is different and not all foams are cut the same. there can be subtle differences.

Last edited:
I thought these looked like fire in person so I picked them up.  Now I dunno.  Anyone else having second thoughts about theirs?  I don't know, I'm not really feeling them anymore but maybe that's just me.  I think it was an impulse buy to get the latest thing out but now I'm second guessing it.  I might try and sell them and go for the Phoenix Suns or the Whiteouts instead.  I had a guy that was going to trade his Stealths for them but he ended up selling them instead.  Ah well, you win some you lose some

I thought these looked like fire in person so I picked them up.  Now I dunno.  Anyone else having second thoughts about theirs?  I don't know, I'm not really feeling them anymore but maybe that's just me.  I think it was an impulse buy to get the latest thing out but now I'm second guessing it.  I might try and sell them and go for the Phoenix Suns or the Whiteouts instead.  I had a guy that was going to trade his Stealths for them but he ended up selling them instead.  Ah well, you win some you lose some
[/quote

I'm in a similar situation. Love the concept of the shoe, loved being able to get them easily, and love how they look in person. However, I just can't see myself wearing them. Idk, it's hard to explain, but its a shoe I like looking at, but I don't feel the urge to want to wear them. And so I'm currently debating trading mine.

[/quote

I'm in a similar situation. Love the concept of the shoe, loved being able to get them easily, and love how they look in person. However, I just can't see myself wearing them. Idk, it's hard to explain, but its a shoe I like looking at, but I don't feel the urge to want to wear them. And so I'm currently debating trading mine.
Yep that's how I feel.  I like to look at them but I don't know how I feel about them on my feet.  I find myself reaching for my other kicks first

How do these play in?

Are they messed up after one on court wear? Id like to wear mine in my game tonight, and after that game retire them for casual wear only?

Will they play well or no?

Anybody know any spots out Vegas way that still has these stocked...Looking for an 11.5 but not going over retail...

If anyone of you is currently in Germany and looking for them, they are sitting like bricks at kickz.com, all sizes still available!

SNS have alot of sizes up.25 for shipping 
grin.gif

Yeah these released today in UK and they are sitting In virtually every online store here . Huaraches however sold out in minutes .

returned mine to get the Barkleyposite, best decision ever...ended up paying $16 for Barkleyposite. 

Back
Top Bottom