Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

Super caught up in your feelings?!?!?......Straight up FEMALE.....smh hilarious to me
roll.gif

These little boys are ruining NT, for real. I offended you by doing a lace swap after you. Grow up bro, get over it. Your trolling ******** is translucent at best. A grown *** man wouldn't have run his mouth over something so petty to begin with, you get offended over a lace swap and your calling me "straight female" do you realize this? I'm on this thread to talk kicks, nobody on this thread wants to read this **** anymore, including me. Go away.

Got a call from dtlr. They oversold the fighter jet foams but called to let me know if i still wanted them. They are gonna get another shipment in a week and said they could fulfill my order. I ended up canceling since I could buy for retail from someone local resellers who are stuck with pairs.

Last edited:
Just seen someone wearing camo pants with these on lol 

SMH . These kicks are LLLOOUUUDDDD .

Gotta be simple with these .

black tee

tan cargo shorts .

fresh shape up .

END

EB delivered mine yesterday to the jobby job. 

Very nice. Very impressed. 
happy.gif

Still not worth $235 though 
roll.gif
But I'm happy. No factory flaws, just a little dusty on the eyelet suede and some torn box paper, but who cares. 

How is it I cant find this shoe I didnt have a shot on RD....Ebay is crawling wit resellers if nike limits you to one pair how do they get all those pairs??? I refuse to pay 300+ for a shoe less then a week after release..can't find um cuz Ebay got them all...shoe game sux :frown:

How is it I cant find this shoe I didnt have a shot on RD....Ebay is crawling wit resellers if nike limits you to one pair how do they get all those pairs??? I refuse to pay 300+ for a shoe less then a week after release..can't find um cuz Ebay got them all...shoe game sux
frown.gif
It sucks but sometimes it is what it is. There's always going to be buyers that run a market and unfortunately, there are those that will pay whatever to get a sneaker. 

Box price on foams also doesn't help. By the time the resellers flip (assuming they copped at retail) they may end up pocketing $50 a pair, even less if they're offering free shipping. 

Unless there's an outrageous resale market going for a certain sneaker or they were able to purchase for below retail, I don't see the point of it. 
tired.gif

Wowww, I'm not gay but that **** was extremely offensive to Gay people. And to generalize and say every man "takes it in the ***" if you wanna match your sneakers to your fitted or jeans, I guess he just called 90% of the people I know gay. Talk about discrimination, gays get it worse than anyone nowadays. It takes many, and that guy is a first class moron.
Not only that but dude called MJ a crackhead! LMAO

How is it I cant find this shoe I didnt have a shot on RD....Ebay is crawling wit resellers if nike limits you to one pair how do they get all those pairs??? I refuse to pay 300+ for a shoe less then a week after release..can't find um cuz Ebay got them all...shoe game sux :frown:

Instead of coming to the thread and complaining how about you look through a couple pages?

It's like dudes have a premeditated plan to skip release then immediate complain about availability when everyone is posting info on how to pay retail.

Back
Top Bottom