Nike Foamposite Pro "Spiderman"

Getting these to paint the upper all black. Some of these crazy prints are definitely way too out there, but are providing the base for some pretty cool custom ideas.

Last edited:
Getting these to paint the upper all black. Some of these crazy prints are definitely way too out there, but are providing the base for some pretty cool custom ideas.

Well you would still be left with half of a blue outsole...

Last edited:
They need to slow down with all the colorways, they are going way overboard with it

Well you would still be left with half of a blue outsole...

That's the point otherwise I could just get another pair of stealths. I always loved the idea of changing up the colours of the sole and lining, while keeping the foamposite material a solid colour.

Last edited:
The bastardization continues.

Can you imagine the outfits dudes will be rocking with these?

Last edited:
They couldn't just retro the Red Pro's instead? :smh: These are horrible.

And :stoneface: at those "Yeezy" inspired Foams.

Last edited:
I ***** wit these.. Nike kinda going in the right direction compared to the previous years

I didn't know going in da right direction was veering

Off a cliff.....

Im mad OP even put spiderman in da title..gon have

All these blogs running wit that corny name for these

Corny shoes.

I didn't know going in da right direction was veering

Off a cliff.....

Im mad OP even put spiderman in da title..gon have

All these blogs running wit that corny name for these

Corny shoes.
i only put that cause that's already what all the blogs are calling it, i think its corny as hell but that's what everyones saying

http://solesoneyece.com/2013/11/14/top-5-foamposite-onepro-debacles/

laugh.gif

I regret reading the title of this thread. Nike would of probably been better off changing the black to white on the upper and naming them bomb pops. Either way i'm passing.

Forget when I saw this, but it would be nuts

View media item 653710

Wouldn't mind this if they give out good colors....make the knicks foams. :nerd:

Dat supreme x yeezy x cronut x pyrex foam 8)

Supposedly there is a Supreme X Foamposite 1 in the pipelines, not sure if scrapeped though. 3 different color variations of red/white/black, couple guys did photoshops of what they might be like and the dude who said it confirmed that's how they supposedly will look. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom