Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

paiirs can always be found cheaper than flight club. I wasn't recommending anybody use flightclub to buy them, and I never would. I just look at them as an indication of how much demand there is out there for any pair of kicks. I already have my pair.
There are some gems from time to time. Like when somebody sells a rare sneaker and they put it on Flight Club and their asking price isn't outrageous, sometimes you can get a good deal. 

I hate it when people say that too.

Remember in 4th grade when all my friends wore their "It's Hip To Be Fit" t-shirts cuz they  complete the obstacle courses in the best amount of time.

I was a chubby bastid w/ asthma.

Was the only kid out of my group of friends with a regular t-shirt.

It really destroys a child's confidence and self esteem.

Tried but still failed.

*dips Push Pop into bag of Pop Rocks while shedding thug tears*

:frown:

wait what ?

Remember in 4th grade when all my friends wore their "It's Hip To Be Fit" t-shirts cuz they  complete the obstacle courses in the best amount of time.

Tried but still failed.

wait what ?
katt-williams-tax-lien.jpg

Last edited:

Tried but still failed.

wait what ?
View media item 946074

if everyone worrying about resell prices, just dont buy the shoes in the first place if you only plan on reselling em.. less worries.. problem solved.

weebey.gif

Last edited:
disappointed resellers getting mad and checking flight club, desperately hoping for the price to shoot up.

everyone who hasnt gotten a pair yet, take notes - these are the guys youll be able to cop from at a good price.

Back
Top Bottom