Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

i have it good then 
smokin.gif

foamposite sales dead at Flight Club. Markets prob fully saturated at this point.
^ This.  I don't know if they're even taking any more pairs at this point.  I bet you're going to see all the FC prices drop from $450 to $425 and then to $400 and so on until they start moving again.  Same thing happened with the Red Octobers (mine's still sitting there).

^ This.  I don't know if they're even taking any more pairs at this point.  I bet you're going to see all the FC prices drop from $450 to $425 and then to $400 and so on until they start moving again.  Same thing happened with the Red Octobers (mine's still sitting there).

You sure its not because they cost $4,500.00 ?
:lol:

foamposite sales dead at Flight Club. Markets prob fully saturated at this point.
eBay prices are coming down as well.. low 300's now.. by mid may  they will be right around 300.. then by august or so when all the pairs have been sold they will settle in the 350-400 range.  

so i would buy your pairs after the concord low release this weekend if your still on the hunt.  

that said can;t wait till my pair gets here this weekend. 

Last edited:
He probably made that excuse because you asked him that question. But seriously, why are so many of you guys that pay resell so obsessed with the profit margins of the seller?
mean.gif
"Oh they're only gonna make like $50 profit tops, so stupid." If you're going to complain or hate don't buy the shoes. $10 is a come up from what he had before. A lot of you will hate on a $50 profit margin but probably don't even make $20 an hour. SMH. I can't be mad at someone spending who knows some less than a minute of their time to make $10.
Because is the $10 actually worth it? Think about all the time he wasted by getting the shoe when he could have been doing something more productive, or if he actually drove and wasted gas to get the shoe. Sure he made $10 more than what he had, but he probably wasted that same or more trying to get the shoe.

Sometimes it's just not that serious to camp out and risk your health and sleep for $50 (for a big release).

Because is the $10 actually worth it? Think about all the time he wasted by getting the shoe when he could have been doing something more productive, or if he actually drove and wasted gas to get the shoe. Sure he made $10 more than what he had, but he probably wasted that same or more trying to get the shoe.

Sometimes it's just not that serious to camp out and risk your health and sleep for $50 (for a big release).
maybe he was on NDC from 8:00 until 8:01

You sure its not because they cost $4,500.00 ?
laugh.gif
Lol that's besides the point.  When the Red Octobers first released, FC sold them for $6,000 and people were buying.  Then as more people dropped off their pairs at FC and the market became flooded, the prices started dropping because of sellers who wanted to make a quicker sale.  I've seen the FC prices for the ROs drop as low as $3800.  Now that the market is drying up a bit, the prices have gone back up to the $4,500-$5,000.

All I'm saying is that I see the same thing happening with these foams.  FC were selling tons of pairs for $450 after the initial release and now they have a ton more, I suspect you'll see the prices drop as some sellers lower their price to unload quicker.

Lol that's besides the point.  When the Red Octobers first released, FC sold them for $6,000 and people were buying.  Then as more people dropped off their pairs at FC and the market became flooded, the prices started dropping because of sellers who wanted to make a quicker sale.  I've seen the FC prices for the ROs drop as low as $3800.  Now that the market is drying up a bit, the prices have gone back up to the $4,500-$5,000.

All I'm saying is that I see the same thing happening with these foams.  FC were selling tons of pairs for $450 after the initial release and now they have a ton more, I suspect you'll see the prices drop as some sellers lower their price to unload quicker.

well why didnt you say that in the first place?
i understand your point

I think ill put my extra pair in the back of the vault. Let the supply dry up .

These sitting in europe cus they retail for over $300.... shoes always sit in europe when they go for these prices cus there are too many other designer alternatives available in europe in this price range for "casual shoes"

Just wait for them to dry up....

Then look at the prices....

BUY NOW IF YOU WANT THEM!  

Last edited by a moderator:

Nah, those sold out rather quickly and they were a QS he was more than likely up before that.... I see where you're going, but you're reaching lol. Dude definitely lost time going out of his way unless someone went for him.

Nah, those sold out rather quickly and they were a QS he was more than likely up before that.... I see where you're going, but you're reaching lol. Dude definitely lost time going out of his way unless someone went for him.

In all fairness, not every flip is a home run. Dude probably just wanted to cut his losses.

Back
Top Bottom