Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

these made me so salty this morning lol. i used a bot on one device and tried to manually add on another. both right at 8AM. here is my experience:

bot (iphone 5s, safari) - didn't work at all, didn't add to cart whatsoever. could not get to cart at all. site kept timing out & getting errors

manually w/out bot (Macbook, Google Chrome)  - when i tired on my laptop manually without bot: got captcha 2 times. pair got added to cart. however, i was not able to get into the cart at all. site refused to load cart page. refreshed for over 45 mins, got cartjacked.

I am probably going to cave in and just pay resell on these, not in the mood to deal with another release like this for a long while.  Idk how any of you guys got thru, it was literally impossible.

so I picked up my overpriced foam pros today...paid 400 through a footlocker hustler...the very same people who are messing the game up...but what can I do ? I work for a living ...cant camp and raffles suck.. I really wanted these and was impressed with how they look even though they look more red in pics and more highlighter pink in person....
Oh and the nail polish smell definitely heavy on these I assume its the glue.....

but actually my theory is the smell is a chemical that nike has engineered to make all of us keep paying rediculous prices for models that are over 10 years old and be happy to do so...So far its working.

Overall though ....today was a good day....(ice cube voice)
smokin.gif
I agree with you bro, too many kids trying to make a quick buck. These kids need to stay in school and focus on school instead they are out all night waiting in line trying to make what they can't even get in allowance. Sucks for us folks who have been collecting for more than 10+ years. Times change so do trends so I hope that these kids stop playin and go back to learning with their uneducated selves.

You know at what time?
Not sure. When i picked up my foams they said after the 6pm deadline they will be raffling off the unclaimed pairs. I got their around 5:30 and they said there were still "some" unclaimed pairs. Here's their number, you can try calling

(408) 946-0408

Last edited:
Ndc order shipped, can finally relax after that morning scare. GL to all still searching.

I agree with you bro, too many kids trying to make a quick buck. These kids need to stay in school and focus on school instead they are out all night waiting in line trying to make what they can't even get in allowance. Sucks for us folks who have been collecting for more than 10+ years. Times change so do trends so I hope that these kids stop playin and go back to learning with their uneducated selves.

well said, people think we "complain" too much,

Nike uses a web analytics tool that is used by most e-commerce sites Adobe SiteCatalyst. The level of detail a company can see depends on how it was implemented and coded. But even the most basic implementation would include a unique customer ID, the page names, and the link click values.

The customer service rep you spoke to probably has no idea how any of it works on the back end. If they knew how the website worked at that level, they probably would be working in a different department. (no offense to any Nike Customer Service reps)
At the end of the day, it doesn't mean anything cause the Nike rep couldn't care less.  View media item 927746

i was actually talking about the footlocker employees.... thats how i got them and thats whos really messing the game up even more than re sellers ...think about it ...if the employees are reselling before they even get into the hands of an actual camper reseller than the reseller who camped out 6 plus hours price doubles and thus making everything overpriced...sucks fellas really sucks

but I cant get mad at the resellers too much (the ones that camp) cause they do what no one wants to do....definitely not me

Damn, they were there for the J's?  My boy said he went up there around 5:00, after he got out of work. I told him they would be probably gone by then.
yea bruh the tix sheet for foams was wide open was able to swap sizes up when the 13 looked to small and scooped an extra tix for the 14. 

jordan releases in the south are the worse people act like animals from girls hold spots in line for dudes. old heads trying sneak in and dap up kids like they know them. and just over all childishness for a bunch of J's that weren't hot imo...

most kids were known resellers that cop for d boys and other dudes who just pay cause they don't have time.

cats were at the wrong line up spot for 3 hours and when they found out they were pissed and bum rushed the front. lastly the had this all of 5'2 security gaurd needless to say when them dudes rushed him he was in over his head. 

no pun intended 

I fished up by going back to stores and picking up Unclaimed pair. I sold it to this guy at my job for 15 bucks over retail. Just gas money. Some times you got to look out for a fellow sneaker head.
Yea i ended up picking these up on NDC and then sold my raffle pair to a fellow NTer for retail. We've all stuck out b4 lol and wished someone would just look out 

Pretty sure it was a saturday release.  And seem's pretty smart to make $ to me.  

Pretty sure it was a saturday release.  And seem's pretty smart to make $ to me.  

fairness and smartness wont always mix, its one or the other and those who are "smart" making extra $$ are shortchanging those who just want to pay "fair" msrp for 1 pair

Would you guys say $360 shipped is a good price or should I wait until I get screwed again on ndc
Never pay reseller's prices the day of the release. Give it some time and you'll get a much better deal. Wait a few weeks and the prices will drop. Also, there's going to be a lot of eBay when Nike ships all of the orders. That's just my opinion though. If you really like the shoes, then go for it.

Anyone copped from Nike Roosevelt Field in Long Island NY?

How was it?

I was there Friday night for a Apple Genius appointment and they said it was first come first serve.

if you need someone to roll with next time, i'd be down...im in queens/new hyde park, but i went around staten island today since i was there. failed on all :frown: haha

I'm also in queens. let's join forces next foam release (shooting stars)

shoot me a pm and/or check out the ny sneakerhead thread in the regional forum.

Back
Top Bottom