Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Im still trying to figure out why folks who camp, respect someone leaving an empty chair in front of them. If there were no chairs allowed and John got their first in line, but left and came back 2 hours later, are Bob and Jerry just going to let him get back in front?

I dont camp, but im not sitting behind an empty chair

Wait... I'm kinda confused. At both stores I entered raffles for, none of them asked which size I wanted.

If I win, and they call me, if I say I want for example 10.5 and they have none left, would they just say sorry we don't have it? Or offer to give me a pair .5 size up or down?

Wait... I'm kinda confused. At both stores I entered raffles for, none of them asked which size I wanted.

If I win, and they call me, if I say I want for example 10.5 and they have none left, would they just say sorry we don't have it? Or offer to give me a pair .5 size up or down?
if they didnt ask you for a size they threw that away forsure

They will usually offer you a 1/2 size up or down, thats what happened to me with a raffle awhile ago

if they didnt ask you for a size they threw that away forsure
For the Bred 1 raffle it was the same thing but I didn't win so I was unsure how it went down. Let's hope they didn't throw it away but ya never know.

They will usually offer you a 1/2 size up or down, thats what happened to me with a raffle awhile ago
Got it, thanks.

I was at one of those local FTL's. I put in some work constantly calling and dropping by the stores to ask in person.

I am sure the FTL employees hate me by now.

Better luck next time sir.
Yah I called and visited all the stores too. They didn't tell me anything but call back. I'm sure the employees friends get that information before any normal people do. Oh well I have a pair coming, I just don't like the shadiness of the store employees and the selective information handouts.

Im still trying to figure out why folks who camp, respect someone leaving an empty chair in front of them. If there were no chairs allowed and John got their first in line, but left and came back 2 hours later, are Bob and Jerry just going to let him get back in front?

I dont camp, but im not sitting behind an empty chair
most people don't show up til the night or morning of release. By then the ghost chairs are filled and the few who are waiting the whole time either go in the back like herbs or join in with the ghost chair people. Better to blend in and fall in place then try to fight 20 ghost chair people

Yah I called and visited all the stores too. They didn't tell me anything but call back. I'm sure the employees friends get that information before any normal people do. Oh well I have a pair coming, I just don't like the shadiness of the store employees and the selective information handouts.
Its all about that money. What else?

So my local FTL and HOH doesn't know what time they're opening Saturday (FCFS) and my Mom and Pops doesn't know if they're doing "reserve tickets" tomorrow or "FCFS". All I keep getting is call back tomorrow we should know by then. :smh:

I just got word from Nike SF.. They made all the ghost chairs leave. They are not allowing camping this early.

got 4 pairs locked and 2 more to come on ndc 
nthat.gif

Any of my South Bay heads know what was the final verdict on HOH Valley Fair? is today the last day for raffle sign ups? Didn't have all day to play phone tag with them because of work

Any of my South Bay heads know what was the final verdict on HOH Valley Fair? is today the last day for raffle sign ups? Didn't have all day to play phone tag with them because of work
i heard its just one day (today) for raffle signups.

Quick question to the people who know a lot about internet connection speed... because I'm clueless.

When testing my internet speed, is it good to have a high or low ping? This may seem like an obvious answer but I really don't know anything about that type of stuff.

Back
Top Bottom