Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

had them in my cart then site crashed, added to cart again, and my computer restarted twice in a row smh worst of luck. Can anyone paypal link a 10.5 by any chance
I call it karma...I can't believe you'd be in here asking for others' help after flaking on another member that tried to help you out with the Shooting Stars pack...
Not happy... So this dude PM'ed me about needing help with the pack in 10.5. I told him that I would try and oop if I'm successful. I managed to cop from villa and now the guy is having second thoughts. From now on I'm going to be very selective when helping ppl on NT...

I told him that too. Im going soon after attempting the yeezy refresh. They hold for an hour at the most so I should be good.  I know the feeling, I would feel a little frustrated for a bit but the fact that the order can be cancelled should not cause a problem.  Its obviously easier if i go local instead of the shipping and stuff.....
Asking for help
Getting help
Saying never mind

FOUL

finally got some Yeezy lacetips from this company named Lacedright at Sneaker Con yesterday. I wanted gold ones but they were only $10. They stay on secure thanks to the use of microscrews that you tighten

View media item 977548

These shoes are decent with nothing altered, people doing all the extra stuff trying to make them identical to yeezys need to stop

mean.gif
If need be yes
i dont know about you but i wouldnt have bought 2 shooting star packs,  For some money might not be an issue.  Im in college only 18, and money for my shoe budget is tight especially with june coming up.  I would have liked to doubled up on the foams by buying 2 packs but i cant afford it.  I put my responsibilities first and than my shoe budget.  Thats how I am, cause I couldve bought another pack but then I couldnt be able to fulfill my responsibilties.  No harm was done as the order couldve been cancelled, cause I told him right away instead of waiting awhile.  I do understand the trouble of calling and cancelling which I admit was my fault and im sorry for that but I dont think that would force me to buy the other pack just so I dont tell him to cancel the order.

so why you purchasing 500.oo shoes to begin with
did you read what I said,  I said I couldnt afford to buy two shooting star packs for 500 because they would affect my shoe budget if I want to cop more shoes in june.... smh
Shoe budget? You frigging kidding me? If you need a shoe budget you shouldn't be buying them to begin with. If you have to count the pennies to cop it's better you use those pennies to get yourself out of the budgeting situation.

i dont know about you but i wouldnt have bought 2 shooting star packs,  For some money might not be an issue.  Im in college only 18, and money for my shoe budget is tight especially with june coming up.  I would have liked to doubled up on the foams by buying 2 packs but i cant afford it.  I put my responsibilities first and than my shoe budget.  Thats how I am, cause I couldve bought another pack but then I couldnt be able to fulfill my responsibilties.  No harm was done as the order couldve been cancelled, cause I told him right away instead of waiting awhile.  I do understand the trouble of calling and cancelling which I admit was my fault and im sorry for that but I dont think that would force me to buy the other pack just so I dont tell him to cancel the order.
Rather than buying two shooting star packs, what you should've done was just cop the pair the other guy already got for you and pay the shipping cost since he was giving them to you for retail as a favor to YOU.   The rest of what you wrote is complete BS since right after the shooting star packs situation, you were posting in this thread asking people for help copping a pair of Yeezy foams which cost $250 (before any tax).  Why would someone on a tight shoe budget be willing to spend $750+ on two releases within the same day?  That doesn't sound like someone that puts their responsibilities before their shoe budget, does it?

Let me give you some words of advice.  I'm an attorney in my late 30s and collecting sneakers is a small hobby of mine, particularly since I couldn't afford much growing up.  As part of my practice, particularly when negotiating a settlement, there has to be some give and take from both sides.  The sneaker community is no different.  If you want others to look out for you, you have to be willing to do the same for others.  You asked others for help in copping the $500 shooting stars pack, which another member was kind enough to secure for you.  Rather than trying to save whatever the shipping cost would have been by copping another pack locally, you could've showed your appreciation to that member by fulfilling your end of the deal (a deal only YOU were benefitting from).  In turn, that member as I'm sure other members would have been more inclined to help you out in the future.

Judging by your responses, and your apparent dismissal of the favor that member did for you as no big deal, since all he had to do was call and cancel (which we don't even know if he was able to), you show a complete lack of consideration.  Maybe it's because of your age, but it's clear to me that you only look out for yourself, and had the roles been reversed, there would be absolutely no way you'd even consider helping another member cop a pair of shoes, especially at retail price.

sorry you guys had a tough time copping. maybe some of you guys that scored 2 pairs should sell your other pair for retail to another nter

View media item 978120
View media item 978122

there aint no saints on this site left much....:lol: everybody hungry to resell off this hype
I disagree with you here, we have decent members on here, majority of the people you claim to be hungry either just got here or are within a certain age range.

Shoe budget? You frigging kidding me? If you need a shoe budget you shouldn't be buying them to begin with. If you have to count the pennies to cop it's better you use those pennies to get yourself out of the budgeting situation.
shoe budget for you might be different than what it means for me.  For me when I say shoe budget it means I allocate money that is spent on just shoes (excess money that I can spend on anything I want) its basically extra money. I never said I was in financial distress or anything like that smh.  count the pennies to cop?  I dont think people who can buy every week the releases are counting pennies and are barely making it through with their responsibilities.

illuminatinyc illuminatinyc if the gentleman bought the shoes of NDC then he probably has to receive the shoe and send it back, NDC gives you like a 30 minute window to cancel and most times it's even shorter.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom