Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

its probably a one two per size run, like .zero something 1 chance. not to sway anybody hopeless

Wow...I can't believe the same guy actually tried to pull the same scam again, on the same site much less.  Some people need to get a real job...

Lmaooooooo @ him being caught every single time.

I think the Villa restock will be hard to cop, but eh, I'm tired of assuming.... I'm sure their site will "crash" lol.

Funny how many restocks are coming, I know Nike did this **** on purpose but whatever.

He tried to pull the exact stunt.. post pics wait for someone to PM him, tell that person he will let that size go just to be helpful. He'll post the same pics from Ebay and claim them to be the shoes you're getting and then he'll tell you to pay by gift.

View media item 970776

Oh my gawd now way!!!! MR BONE HEAD is the worst member of these boards of all time. I saw that name acting stupid in another thread but I thought he was CMpunk :rofl:

This guy is THE WORST fake scam artist I've ever seen in my life. This is too great, YEAH and the boys need to release that family financial info they said they would before the thread got locked up.

Anyway, get your raffle ticket for these foams at FTL at Riverside Mall (Chicago) by the end of the day today for their re-release on Friday

View media item 970766
View media item 970771

Last edited:
Hopefully I can get my pair this saturday finally.  Will be the first one after trying numerous times

All that effort to make a new NT name could be put into filling out a Stop and Shop online application :rofl:

and with min wage per day per x days a week, looks better than what these one hit wonder one pair resellers make after taxes/fees. they aint gonna learn...except to scam people like it aint anyone elses business :smh:

Last edited by a moderator:

I did...during the initial release. Had the shoes in cart and then tried for over an hour to checkout because of your site constantly crashing until I got the out of stock message. And just to rub it in, I got the lovely email from you guys afterwards about me leaving the foams in my cart. Sound familiar?

I did...during the initial release. Had the shoes in cart and then tried for over an hour to checkout because of your site constantly crashing until I got the out of stock message. And just to rub it in, I got the lovely email from you guys afterwards about me leaving the foams in my cart. Sound familiar?

RUVILLA (reply) : Leave a message... we not here :D

that other thread about the scammer was epic, probably thread of the year IMO hahahaha I can't believe how long it lasted too

Our site did not crash during the initial release, we only designated a waiting page to ease with the order process for those who were able to get to the checkout page. I do apologize for the email alerts as that was an error on our end.

The better news is we have made significant upgrades to our overall e-commerce experience + launch events since then. Feel free to message me if you encounter any problems aside from the item being sold out.

Our site did not crash during the initial release, we only designated a waiting page to ease with the order process for those who were able to get to the checkout page. I do apologize for the email alerts as that was an error on our end.

The better news is we have made significant upgrades to our overall e-commerce experience + launch events since then. Feel free to message me if you encounter any problems aside from the item being sold out.
Can we get something for our pain and suffering?

Back
Top Bottom