Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

That would be great if they did that
5fn493.gif
why wouldn't anyone want that? (besides the resellers)
I thought you were confident? What happened? 

Incorrect the Gammas were not sold out in minutes, there were plenty of Gammas to go around if you really wanted them, I obtained 2 pair..1 guaranteed pair and 1 raffle pair kept 1 sold 1...

lets just say this is all relative to whatever site you were buying on, end of the day, they sold out quick, just like these yeezys will

just by being on NT, you do have a leg up on the competition tho, which is why you were able to cop multiple

lets just say this is all relative to whatever site you were buying on, end of the day, they sold out quick, just like these yeezys will

just by being on NT, you do have a leg up on the competition tho, which is why you were able to cop multiple
Negative, NT didn't help me obtain either pair, I had to do my own leg work in my city myself cause stores kept switching up info on the release because f shipment delays due to weather...and if you're only relying on the online release of these foams then you might as well say count you out if that's your ONLY method to cop

Negative, NT didn't help me obtain either pair, I had to do my own leg work in my city myself cause stores kept switching up info on the release because f shipment delays due to weather...and if you're only relying on the online release of these foams then you might as well say count you out if that's your ONLY method to cop
Everbody don't live in the city. Online is my only method but I wouldn't count me out for 2 pr lol

Incorrect the Gammas were not sold out in minutes, there were plenty of Gammas to go around if you really wanted them, I obtained 2 pair..1 guaranteed pair and 1 raffle pair kept 1 sold 1...

Sooooooooooo let me get this straight.....

Gamma 11s were just sitting on shelves in abundance where you at, easy cops for everybody that wanted a pair. Yet YOUR two pairs were from a raffle win & a guaranteed pair aka somebody held you down, right?

View media item 794632

Last edited:
I'm just going to prepare and do my homework like any other release. No point in going back and forth about if it's a gr or not because we don't know the numbers. I'm either going to have a pair that day or I won't.

i live in metro ny/nj so im good

kinda wish they used the air foam one model,  but oh well

these will be kopped 

Sooooooooooo let me get this straight.....

Gamma 11s were just sitting on shelves in abundance where you at, easy cops for everybody that wanted a pair. Yet YOUR two pairs were from a raffle win & a guaranteed pair aka somebody held you down, right?
2jezdi9.gif
Nossir, if you did u work to find out how stores were handling the release you were able to cop at least one pair, I obtained my second pair through guaranteed ticket at Champs, no inside help buddy

These are gr.....and limited at the same time. Number wise they are considered a gr, but all spots/cities are not getting these. Unless things change in the next 2 weeks, no spots within 2 hrs of me in SC are getting these. The stores that are known for limited releases (I have a connect in several cities) still have not received word nor is it on their manifest. I had to secure a pair all the way in Illinois!!

I have a feeling these are gonna be like the Baron Jordans, Ppl will be over hyping it and yet store will still have them on shelves after release date.

I have a feeling these are gonna be like the Baron Jordans, Ppl will be over hyping it and yet store will still have them on shelves after release date.
duno bout u but here in LA baron 1s were gon with the quickness on RD

These will fly of the shelves and some comments in this thread reminds me of the Gamma 11s where people were saying they were so ugly and then they were gone so fast. 

Back
Top Bottom