Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

That video pisses me off. Folks like that are the one's that deserved to be Shot real talk. Karmas a ***** though believe that.

Last edited:

I'd take that. Especially for a big size like ours.
Yeah, I know it's a pretty good deal.... but I click sz 14, get through to my cart after a 10 min wait and see Nike puts a 7.5 in my cart instead.
mean.gif

I was like....

NIKE!!!!!!
That happened to me once before, but I didn't notice til I already paid...

Man had a lot of people salty on campus talkin bout how you get those out here I'm like don't even worry bout it just kno I got em
This is why am I an advocate for (legal) concealed carry. Someone would have got shot here...

And I know someone is gonna come at me with "its just shoes, not that serious to shoot someone." 

Heck no, I get attacked, I don't care what reason, see what happens...

Last edited:

Man had a lot of people salty on campus talkin bout how you get those out here I'm like don't even worry bout it just kno I got em
This is why am I an advocate for (legal) concealed carry. Someone would have got shot here...
Why would someone get shot? No weapons were pulled or used. You've got 2 fists, defend yourself.

Video is old and terrible, the aggressor thought the kid stole his foams but he was mistaken about the culprit and got arrested plus kicked out of college for this.

dont think nike cares if you gotta pair last week tbh...at least with supreme, they legit check if you ordered that style before and tell you NOPE when you order

Why would someone get shot? No weapons were pulled or used. You've got 2 fists, defend yourself.

Video is old and terrible, the aggressor thought the kid stole his foams but he was mistaken about the culprit and got arrested plus kicked out of college for this.
Here is the reason why he would have gotten shot by me (I do conceal carry, and do have a license to do so). How am I supposed to know if he means deadly harm to me? How am I to determine if he is carrying a weapon and intends to use it? In this situation after the first punch was thrown I am have no understanding of what is going to happen to me and I will defend myself accordingly.

That kid had a chance to fight back against half a dozen dudes together, really? C'mon son...

If you are WAITING for the other guys to pull a weapon, its already too late.

dont think nike cares if you gotta pair last week tbh...at least with supreme, they legit check if you ordered that style before and tell you NOPE when you order
agreed. if that's the case, there will be a ton of pairs coming back out. doubt it will happen. still salty i didn't get my pair. still content about having the black premes though 
nthat.gif

Here is the reason why he would have gotten shot by me (I do conceal carry, and do have a license to do so). How am I supposed to know if he means deadly harm to me? How am I to determine if he is carrying a weapon and intends to use it? In this situation after the first punch was thrown I am have no understanding of what is going to happen to me and I will defend myself accordingly.

in my concealed class they said you can if you feel your life is threatened. even if someone is coming at you with fists. if you are scared for your life. everyone has different levels of scared though

That kid had a chance to fight back against half a dozen dudes together, really? C'mon son...

Alright zimmerman, 1 person touched him but yea I guess it doesn't matter really its not like its illegal to shoot unarmed black males in america.  Would you have shot em all or just restricted yourself to the dude that punched him and the guys making fun of you getting whooped.

in my concealed class they said you can if you feel your life is threatened. even if someone is coming at you with fists. if you are scared for your life. everyone has different levels of scared though
That is exactly correct. In this situation you have 6 people coming around you and gathering, a larger guy starts swinging on you without any intention of stopping, and that is cause for me to pull my weapon and defend myself. I do not know if fists are going to lead to knives and guns to take whatever I have on my person.

Alright zimmerman, 1 person touched him but yea I guess it doesn't matter really its not like its illegal to shoot unarmed black males in america.  Would you have shot em all or just restricted yourself to the dude that punched him and the guys making fun of you getting whooped.
indifferent.gif
 Really? I don't care what color anyone is, nor do I know what weapon anyone has in their pockets. In Alaska, we are all strapped, so nonsense like this doesn't happen when you know 75% of the people you see are carrying...

indifferent.gif
 Really? I don't care what color anyone is, nor do I know what weapon anyone has in their pockets. In Alaska, we are all strapped, so nonsense like this doesn't happen when you know 75% of the people you see are carrying...
Sometimes a fight is just a fight, whether or not one of the parties wants to fight.  Nobody needed a fortune teller to know the situation was going to escalate, if he wasn't ready to defend himself he should have used those $220 shoes on his feet to do something athletic like run.

You don't have to take someones life because you lost a fight or because your scared.  Gone too far off topic already, just know I respect your opinion and stance but choose to disagree.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom