Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

11s are a general release every yr produced in way higher numbers then foams and they sellout quick so GR doesn't matter if its hyped and demand is up

Agree to disagree brotha these last 2 years nike been pimpin foams like money mike

With news that these are gonna be gr im sure Nike did it because all their other crap foams have been sitting on the shelves forever it seems.

Already have a trade setup for DS Retro XII black/ red (leather) sz 11.

Hopefully these arent a pain in the rear to get.........ive been looking for those XII everywhere and cant find them to save my life
Thats a greattt trade i been on the hunt for those for the longest too, are the 03' 12's ds?

Don't let the term GR fool you into thinking these will be easy.

Plenty of shoes are labeled GR and you have to jump through hoops / do work to grab a pair.

This. Almost everybody I know struck out on the Taxis.........

As long as they aren't some super limited crap I'm good.....joints are fire so ill be on the hunt for a pair.

Damn I'm gonna be on vacation for this drop. Anyone know what preorders are going for rn?

Somebody walked into my job with these on last week. They look pretty nice in person, especially the carbon weave, but they're not something that I would pay $250 for.

whats resell gonna be on these? theyre looking to be a GR but demand + hype will make these pretty hard to get

Probably 1.2-1.5 k out of the gate , maybe settle for 800-1k after a few weeks.As soon as the market dries out of pairs though , Im sure it will go back up and reach 2k...You should buy as many as you can and keep for investment.

Last edited:
Probably 1.2-1.5 k out of the gate , maybe settle for 800-1k after a few weeks.As soon as the market dries out of pairs though , Im sure it will go back up and reach 2k...You should buy as many as you can and keep for investment.
u for real thats more than the supremes

Even my local Villa is getting these
laugh.gif
. They never get anything decent mind you. 

I doubt they will go that high in resell value but I could be wrong? My guess is $500-$700 Max, right now you can find them for around $450 shipped preorders most places at one point I know the site Osneaker had them for only $350 preorder I thought about buying a pair through them but didn't find enough legitimate vouchers for them? I still already have 2 pairs preordered from other sources however, hope they go through but if not no big deal since I paid with paypal, my advise only preorder using paypal so you can get your money back just in case there's an issue.

Last edited:
I doubt they will go that high in resell value but I could be wrong? My guess is $500-$700 Max, right now you can find them for around $450 shipped preorders most places at one point I know the site Osneaker had them for only $350 preorder I thought about buying a pair through them but didn't find enough legitimate vouchers for them? I still already have 2 pairs preordered from other sources however, hope they go through but if not no big deal since I paid with paypal, my advise only preorder using paypal so you can get your money back just in case they're is an issue.

View media item 712338

Back
Top Bottom