Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Then by all means, drop it like its hot
Yes, so we'll have to wait another week for a restock 
mean.gif

Are people forgetting this was what got the infrared 23 6s pushed back? 

Ok so now that "mr know it all" shut his mouth and you've gotten 3 new follows on twitter... link

follow my twitter, maybe you'll get lucky...  @sneakerwatcher1
BRO YOU ONLY HAVE 29 FOLLOWERS ANYWAY ... we just increased your total by 10% now plz share the link or admit it was all a desperate attempt for followers...

Ok so now that "mr know it all" shut his mouth and you've gotten 3 new follows on twitter... link
BRO YOU ONLY HAVE 29 FOLLOWERS ANYWAY ... we just increased your total by 10% now plz share the link or admit it was all a desperate attempt for followers...

lol

Some guy with 29 followers on twitter is claiming he'll give an early link if you follow him on twitter... Other than that nothing new just the usual mixture of thirst and salt
lol like the jordan restock page. its prob the same link to the shoe they used last week.

I honestly could care less about the followers, I usually don't make links public anyways. Whether you chose to follow me or not is your issue, not mine. 

Amber: If so, enter 616750-001 into the search field to snag a pair.
mo--: thanks
mo-- is it 1 per household?
Amber: Yes, it's limited to 1 per consumer, per shipping address, correct.

Amber: If so, enter 616750-001 into the search field to snag a pair.
mo--: thanks
mo-- is it 1 per household?
Amber: Yes, it's limited to 1 per consumer, per shipping address, correct.
is that the product #?

followed. looking to grab my first pair of foams. missed out last week because i was waiting on the Jordan restock. im locked in at work with 2 monitors.

Back
Top Bottom