Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Here's what nike tweeted before the tweet about jordan restock since some ppl are confused:

Due to a technical issue, this morning’s launches are being rescheduled to a later date. Stay tuned to @nikestore for the new launch date.

I will have a legit meltdown if my order gets cancelled. I got through right before **** hit the fan and now they want to cancel everything. They should at least fulfill the orders for those of us who got through since they're all about fairness. 

To be fair, both those sites combined don't see 1/10th of the traffic NDC does on a major release.
The process and method of checking out/ordering though is superior. Even if they did receive the same amount of traffic their sites wouldn't lag and systems wouldn't work like NDC. Think about the foams, Supreme's site was the only place to cop. Heads that don't even like Supreme jumped on the site. Still worked smooth as ever.

I give up on these foams, don't even care anymore. If I knew my morning was gonna be wasted 2 hours trying woulda slept in. Especially since no chance at the jordans now

DAMN.  THIS HAPPENED TO ME WITH THE INFRARED "23" 6'S.  GOT MY CONFIRMATION EMAIL, CALLED NDC AND WAS TOLD THAT MY ORDER WAS SAFE.

ONLY TO HAVE IT CANCELLED THE FOLLOWING DAY.

update 6:50am

Logged back in and my sz 11 is still there, Cant actually get into my cart page anymore like before.

is eastbay a lost cause too or should I keep trying to add to cart there? havent had success on those sites in over a year just asking if anyone ever cops there this late

Mad about that Jordan restock....

But came out on top with the 9.5 foams...

Cumberland mall was crazy

Mario: Due to a technical issue, this morning’s launches are being rescheduled to a later date. Stay tuned to @nikestore for the new launch date.
tigo0240: You've got to be kidding me.
Mario: I wish I was but this is what happened.

Heads up a FTL in Brooklyn doing FCFS just got shut down by nypd due to fights breaking out

So they might drop it later in the day...

Also NDC will cancel your order it's mandatory when a release is rescheduled so get over it

this the problem if this wasnt a yeezy looking foam hype wouldnt be through the roof

Back
Top Bottom