Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

I was gonna shoot for the Foams.. but I think Imma just wait to see what the surprise is Nike got at 10AM. But good luck to all of y'all tryin to get a pair !

Part of me feels confident about 2mrw and part of me is nervous as hell :lol: Goodluck fellas, lets get it

MAybe 400?

In time they may go for 450 once pairs start drying up. These remind me of Space Jams, plentiful but plenty of hype. Desparate sellers will settle for 300-300 at first but when they get hard to find is when theyll slightly go up in price.

In time they may go for 450 once pairs start drying up. These remind me of Space Jams, plentiful but plenty of hype. Desparate sellers will settle for 300-300 at first but when they get hard to find is when theyll slightly go up in price.
think i should cop?

Probably powder blue 3's and white and infrared 6's like all the other places are doing.
I don't think that Nike would keep that a secret.. since companies like Eastbay and Footaction already exposed the info. But for Nike to call it a "secret" I think it will be a bigger prize than the others.

Just drove by my local Footaction store and there's 10 people in line since 6 pm and that store only got one pair of each shoe. Now it's online for me. If anybody can help me that'd be great but anyways good luck to everyone

Try 50+ at one of the local spots here...
roll.gif

Bunch of jabornis trying to make that crisp $50 in 16hours!

i entered for easter lebron and these no call on either i know they threw my tickets away he was a **** lebrons are still sitting i am loosing faith in hoh after barons they saw me and was like what u got ill hook you up, no more ticket hassle, right nothing this week on lock  i grabbed easter xi with a fl wc card 165 out the door we will see what tomorrow brings online and a different one is fcfs but i got my kids they hate the early line

SMH

Gotta call yesterday from footlocker saying I was good, today get call saying was a mistake.. it was an employee's pair. -__-

Welp, NDC it is. wish me luck :rolleyes

And no calls today from raffles either :smh: #feelsbatman

Last edited:
SMH

Gotta call yesterday from footlocker saying I was good, today get call saying was a mistake.. it was an employee's pair. -__-

Damn. no dice. smh

Last edited by a moderator:
SMH

My HOH was supposed to do fcfs tickets so I get there 6hrs early. 5 min before store opens the district manager shows up and changes it to raffle. The lady said since we were there waiting she would hook us up. She said she would only call us if there was a problem with are size and i didn't get a call so hopefully I'm good. I'm still gonna show up at 8 cause I ain't taking now chances. Know I have to get my younger brother to man the computers. That should be interesting. Forgot to mention I was first in the parking lot by 2 hrs and ended up being 10th in line cause of damn mall security. I HATE copping at malls. Always BS

Last edited:
So since lots of NT are doing FSFC would that mean they got a lot of pairs in? Im trying to determine what time to head out tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom