Nike Foamposite - ParaNorman - Teaser pics

I can't believe Nike put that "DS seal" thing.. It's like Nike wants these to be resold instead of being worn by the people who initially got them.. :smh:

My first pair of Foamposites:
144do5.jpg

Very nice shoe. My box came beat up though :smh: but whatever....

damb i hit the trifecta.

i have tattoos.

i was given a snapback.

and i was gifted some foambs.

...waits for wolf shirt-like effects

800+ pairs aint even that limited for them to be reselling for $3k-$4K, i know plenty of dope shoes that are more limited and they dont even sell for a $1k (sc blue foams, lebron 8 low miami nights, ray allen 13's, etc..) i would love to own a pair, i should of submitted some pics and gave it a shot. congrats to all that won a pair or two.

Last edited:
800+ pairs aint even that limited for them to be reselling for $3k-$4K, i know plenty of dope shoes that are more limited and they dont even sell for a $1k (lebron 8 low miami nights, ray allen 13's, etc..) i would love to own a pair, i should of submitted some pics and gave it a shot. congrats to all that won a pair or two.

It is when all shoe enthusiasts couldn't simply lock their pairs in like all other releases in the past.

When someone else actually chose who got them personally it changes the whole dynamic of the shoe.

Not all 800 pairs are hitting the market. Some people won who may have simply loved the movie or enjoy collecting movie type memorabilia.

Not everyone is out to resell like most with the Galaxy's.

Whole different ball game.

It is when all shoe enthusiasts couldn't simply lock their pairs in like all other releases in the past.
When someone else actually chose who got them personally it changes the whole dynamic of the shoe.
Not all 800 pairs are hitting the market. Some people won who may have simply loved the movie or enjoy collecting movie type memorabilia.
Not everyone is out to resell like most with the Galaxy's.
Whole different ball game.
True, people that are reselling these mainly because they can't wear it because the city they in or they didn't there size. But the galaxys, people were quick to sell them. But still anything over 1g for a shoe is insane unless mags because those were for a cause and are movie props

Youngest brother's girlfriend gave me my pair today :nthat:. She still insisted on getting nothing in return. My youngest brother also works at a movie theater and supplied the ParaNorman movie poster and 3D glasses. Since I pulled the "Deadstock" tab (as planned), wore the shoes out to dinner.

The pink wrapping paper square is from when I unwrapped the gift from my brother's girlfriend.

i think whats even crazier is that these shoes are absolutely free

Last edited:

This is just proof my sis did win a pair. She got them up on eBay and she said if no one buys them, they are mine. Hopefully no one buys them.

seems like some of these are ending for decent prices. I was watching a pair in a size 7 and it ended at $1327.

seems like some of these are ending for decent prices. I was watching a pair in a size 7 and it ended at $1327.

Lol was watching the same one. What I dont get is how that identical size has other auctions ending in a few days that are already above what those ended at. Unless people are waiting for auctions ending on the weekend? I just dont get eBayer's sometimes...

Lol was watching the same one. What I dont get is how that identical size has other auctions ending in a few days that are already above what those ended at. Unless people are waiting for auctions ending on the weekend? I just dont get eBayer's sometimes...

Me either. ..I even saw a 6.5 end under $1300. Im thinking it may be the smaller sizes.

Back
Top Bottom