Nike Foamposite - ParaNorman - Teaser pics

Actually he's right. When I submitted my size on Monday morning, sizes 6-13 were available (just like how the drop down for sizes on ndc works) So I wouldn't be surprised if the later winners are forced to pick another size.
I remember reading the rules last week and you technically aren't guaranteed the size you choose.

Why would I give all that info and not know what I'm talking about?

They should've charged for these and donated the proceeds to a children's charity. Knowing these scumbag winners are potentially making a huge profit off these. I would pay $235 for them, seriously. I'm a sucker for black and neon green shoes.

lol i guess anyone who resells shoes is a scumbag lol, if i would win, sheeettt, id sell them too. why not is my question? cuz its hurtin the game? cuz a real sneakerhead wouldnt do that? FOH.

Last day, nothing yet. Submitted my last pic about an hour ago. Keeping hope alive, haha.

Oh, and if I win, I'm wearing them w/ the quickness.

Last edited:
belly26 may I ask why sign up if you dont plan on wearing or keeping the shoes?

why not let someone else who really wants them have a chance instead of wasting twitter space to @paranorman

if your in it for the money why not go play the lotto or scratch off? isnt that the same thing?

Eubmottedy last pic this morning. Hope I win since its the last day. Been submitting photos since day 1

belly26 may I ask why sign up if you dont plan on wearing or keeping the shoes?
why not let someone else who really wants them have a chance instead of wasting twitter space to @paranorman
if your in it for the money why not go play the lotto or scratch off? isnt that the same thing?

why sign up?? uuhhmmm to make money, simple as that. but i forgot, anyone who profits off of shoes on NT is the worst person on the planet. my bad for thinking form a business stand point.

why sign up?? uuhhmmm to make money, simple as that. but i forgot, anyone who profits off of shoes on NT is the worst person on the planet. my bad for thinking form a business stand point.

Perfect business plan... there's a lot of millionaires and successful people that start out as SMALL time resellers.

..this guy is on to something... maybe everyone should resell too.. oh wait it feels like that already :smh: :smh:

(waits for someone to say "let that man cook" or "I'm salty")

I won the shoes also, I just think this is pathetic. Do you. I won't be responding if you say something else, I felt this was needed to be said.

..rant over and back to the shoes.

Hi, first time poster, long time lurker

Anywho, I know like 3 guys that won these badboys already and I've been submitting since day 1, today's my last chance, I'm guessing these are gonna have some sweet packaging too

Last edited:
almost as pathetic grown *** men wanting to rock some lil kids inspired moive shoes. thats just me tho. id be more than happy to sell them and would two sh*t how yea feel, and if you invest right 5000 could turn into millions over time

Last edited:

you still didnt the answer the question

if your doing this for money why not play the lotto or scratch offs instead?

you can win wayyyyy more MONEY then the resell value of some exlcusive shoes that get picked by a raffle

this isnt the regular limited release where you can line up days in advance to guarantee a pair and you turn around and sell it to the hypebeast or people who cn afford your crazy price! this is a complete luck of the draw blind raffle thats why if its about the money to you then the lotto or scrtach off tickets are better then a shoe raffle that might get u a couple thousands tops compared to lotto that up in the millions and scratch offs that can get you up to 500k

Last edited:
I'm understanding when it comes to making money...but honestly with a shoe of this rarity and unique factor, way too nice and cool to sell.

But you won, so you do as you please.

you still didnt the answer the question
if your doing this for money why not play the lotto or scratch offs instead?
you can win wayyyyy more MONEY then the resell value of some exlcusive shoes that get picked by a raffle
this isnt the regular limited release where you can line up days in advance to guarantee a pair and you turn around and sell it to the hypebeast or people who cn afford your crazy price! this is a complete luck of the draw blind raffle thats why if its about the money to you then the lotto or scrtach off tickets are better then a shoe raffle that might get u a couple thousands tops compared to lotto that up in the millions and scratch offs that can get you up to 500k

see i dont even understand ya argument, yea i can play the lotto too, and take 1 min out my day to send a FREE tweet. its not even that serious. yall acting like stealing from starving children in Haiti lmao. I CAN DO BOTH in case u didn't know. like do yall watch show like "storage wars' or "auction hunters" life is a hustle and i got bills, n 9-5 dont pay for everything. if i can come up ill take advantage of it. simple as that. i dont have a trust fund.

and i dont sell for a living

Last edited:
see i dont even understand ya argument, yea i can play the lotto too, and take 1 min out my day to send a FREE tweet. its not even that serious. yall acting like stealing from starving children in Haiti lmao. I CAN DO BOTH in case u didn't know. like do yall watch show like "storage wars' or "auction hunters" life is a hustle and i got bills, n 9-5 dont pay for everything. if i can come up ill take advantage of it. simple as that. i dont have a trust fund.
and i dont sell for a living

life is a hustle? :smh:

u cant be serious

get out n travel man bond with your family.....life will look a lot more then just some hustle :rolleyes

Sounds like you need to get your priorities in line tho. In no way form or fashion should someone look towards a sneaker to help them pay for there bills :lol:

no matter how you try to defend it somewhere down the line you probably have your priorities backwards so u need money quick to cover where you cant

Back
Top Bottom