Nike Foamposite One "White Out" MARCH 29 2013

I like that shirt, not digging the laces.  I like the color just not the laces themselves.  seem super thin and cheapy to go on $250 sneakers.  I think you might be on to something though.  I like when peeps get creative

go for it ! at first i thought they were butt ugly but i gradually came around after i copped a pair  now have 5 pairs !  they grow on you and theres nothing like em   yet
U have $1250 worth of white foams??? I mean I like the shoe a lot but gotdammm

So it looks like fedex lost my white foams. Hell yea! :smh:

**** fedex and usps for everything they stand for.

Last edited:
I like that shirt, not digging the laces.  I like the color just not the laces themselves.  seem super thin and cheapy to go on $250 sneakers.  I think you might be on to something though.  I like when peeps get creative

Thanks it was the only one at ftl at the chester field mall in richmond/midlothian, va. As for the laces i switch laces in every shoe i wear to b different from the masses, they are thin(flat laces) but they look good, just got some purple black striped laces for my p-v cloaks

just got a call saying i can purchase a DS pair for 260. Ioevno if i want to pull the trigger

Smfh. **** you rocko future n rozay for making this spelling the "cool" new trend in basic writing lol. Thought idk was good enough

Last edited:
I dont see these messing up as quick as guys make out, maybe in a couple of YEARS the upper might yellow a bit but if you wear your shoes there's nothing to worry about. The sole can be restored with seaglow so that's not gonna be no different from a pair of Jordan Vs.

I dont see these messing up as quick as guys make out, maybe in a couple of YEARS the upper might yellow a bit but if you wear your shoes there's nothing to worry about. The sole can be restored with seaglow so that's not gonna be no different from a pair of Jordan Vs.

i agree these definitely wont look like crap after a few wears as long as you dont go gravedigging in them or anything. they will just look bad after about a year or so. you have to do more than restore the sole for these tho. you have to clean the sock liner and stuff.

Don't wear ankle socks with them. Wear the 3/4 nba sock with it or something. People don't realize it's your skin touching the material that makes it discolor. I have white shoes that are ten years old

Don't wear ankle socks with them. Wear the 3/4 nba sock with it or something. People don't realize it's your skin touching the material that makes it discolor. I have white shoes that are ten years old

that will slow the process some but at the end of the day, its white cloth and will dirty.

Back
Top Bottom