Nike Foamposite One "White Out" MARCH 29 2013

These white foams look like nurse's shoes! 
roll.gif

What is this "Enter" trick everyone keeps using on Eastbay? I used to be able to get my size pretty easily on there (waiting for the timer to countdown and clicking like a ninja) but lately, beginning of 2013, I never have any luck.

Feel free to PM me if you don't want to reveal it on the board for the lurkers. Thanks NTers!

Last edited:
What is this "Enter" trick everyone keeps using on Eastbay? I used to be able to get my size pretty easily on there (waiting for the timer to countdown and clicking like a ninja) but lately, beginning of 2013, I never have any luck.
no trick... i guess eastbay just been good to me.... i have copped on eastbay successfully 10 out 11 times this year only miss was suns foams

Fairly easy in NDC. Got an error message but after about 5 times it added to my cart. But it doesn't matter, these are hitting the outlets like many in here said so it doesn't matter lol

finally got my size 11 around 6:30. $250 doe? i think thats the most i ever spent on kicks.

gonna use them as trade bait for a different foams colorway anyways.

Never understood why people go into topics to talk smack about a shoe on its release day. If there's a shoe I don't like and won't wear or buy, I just stay out of the thread or don't say anything at all.

Just cancelled my order from JJ since I was able to get through on NDC... If anyone's looking for an 8.5, should be popping up there i guess.

Never understood why people go into topics to talk smack about a shoe on its release day. If there's a shoe I don't like and won't wear or buy, I just stay out of the thread or don't say anything at all.
Just shows the state of this so called 'community'..

Truth. They are either really bored or just salty because they didn't have the cash to cop and they are trying to convince themselves they didn't want them in the first place

Release was easy, the hype was created, but still easy. I grabbed 3 for friends. Think the 1limit per shoe is a good ideal. People just have to put in work, I mean your ordering online, not like u camping.

Yea I never unrestored that. But you know dudes have nothing better to do but to type lol

Back
Top Bottom