Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by xblker47

So on release date you think these are still going to resell for 300?? Or since this is a 2nd release it will be an easier cop??
nerd.gif

it depends on hype + product numbers..... with the foam train rolling and these being an easier match than coppers.... *%$! might hit the fan..... 

Originally Posted by air max 87

So on release date you think these are still going to resell for 300?? Or since this is a 2nd release it will be an easier cop??
nerd.gif

it depends on hype + product numbers..... with the foam train rolling and these being an easier match than coppers.... *%$! might hit the fan..... 

Yup I can see people start to scramble, as long as I get my pairs I'll be good.

No word yet on if we will be getting these.  I'll make sure to let everyone know when I know more. But looks like 3/20 is the release date as stated earlier in the thread. 

Originally Posted by sneakerst

No word yet on if we will be getting these.  I'll make sure to let everyone know when I know more. But looks like 3/20 is the release date as stated earlier in the thread. 
big ups to sneakerst for keepin us informed on their status much respect!

Originally Posted by air max 87

nerd.gif

This man speaks the truth

I'd love to get a second pair but I can't bite a $200 bullet when I have other things I want to buy.

Was thinking bout droppn 260 for these early still
considering it
frown.gif
but I could just wait til
the 20th
smh.gif
the anxiety will kick in soon

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

nah fam, it was a shipment of used towels
sick.gif
huh??? im lost plz explain the towel story
nosneaker does pre-orders months in advance...release day comes....no pairs being shipped from them.....not a word for a few days....then they come with an excuse that they got a shipment of used sneakers and used towels. (people have confirmed seeing them running around trying to buy pairs from stores to meet their orders iirc)

did i miss anything?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Oh man if you do I'd be in heaven!

Originally Posted by GetMoneyG

the 20th
smh.gif
the anxiety will kick in soon

I feel you man.

Originally Posted by NoIntroNeeded

Ready to get these, March 20th gives me time.

I second that.

I wasnt sure if I was going to cop another pair but after looking at my pairs again...... I GOTTA COP ANOTHER ONE.
pimp.gif

Hopefully you'll have them the same price as the coppers. I'll have to cop from you if so...

Now that we have an actual release date for these, should we expect the same quantities of these as the coppers? I missed out on these the first time, but not again. Im in the DMV btw.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

so 3/20 is the confirmed?
cuz nike is droppin so much heat !@##!!!
griffeys
coppers
dunkmans
eggplants
ohh my
White Black Retro 6's on same day 3-20

Back
Top Bottom