Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Originally Posted by nazarethsavage

Originally Posted by AIR23JORDANXIII

Liquid is the only way. You control your paper.
A institution controls your credit.
One of the more profound things I've read on here to date
^^ Not really... what he fails to realize is that an institution controls both (it's called the federal reserve).

Although an institution controls both, one being federal the other private, I'd rather not place my money into institutions that use bailout money for CEO bonuses. Skyrocketing non-fixed interest rates or voiding those contracts amongst other things are reasons why I won't be using my Credit Card. But back to the topic at hand, has anyone herd anything from their local FTL/FA? 

only thing i've heard that is concrete is that this release will be quickstrike and late feb or early march

Not many quickstrikes go under the radar nowadays, so trust you'll hear it here first when they start dropping.

^^ Not really... what he fails to realize is that an institution controls both (it's called the federal reserve).

Although an institution controls both, one being federal the other private, I'd rather not place my money into institutions that use bailout money for CEO bonuses. Skyrocketing non-fixed interest rates or voiding those contracts amongst other things are reasons why I won't be using my Credit Card. But back to the topic at hand, has anyone herd anything from their local FTL/FA? 
not to nitpick, but the federal reserve is also a private institution totally separate from gov't.  go figure, huh??  but i tend to agree that liquid is def. the way to go unless ur buying something along the lines of a house.  not shoes, lol.
as far as the eggs, i think it's safe to say that we shold start seeing these late feb./early march.  
pimp.gif

You can be liquid all you want, but without credit, you're worthless
glasses.gif

Make the credit card work for you. Get a card with rewards and pay off your balance in under 30 days, no interest will build and you still get your points
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by 100prooftapeking

So Nike is seriously planning on dropping Copper foams and Eggplants in one month....This has to be a Joke
You people don't own credit cards? thats what i do.. and just pay it off later

So you add interest rates, smart move

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by 100prooftapeking

So Nike is seriously planning on dropping Copper foams and Eggplants in one month....This has to be a Joke
You people don't own credit cards? thats what i do.. and just pay it off later

So you add interest rates, smart move

can some1 tell me why is it that some1 always gotta be a funny wise guy
indifferent.gif
? hmmmm people usually get 2 paychecks between a month spand.. u pay for 1 shoe with 1 check and the n 2nd shoe
with the 2nd check. so if you paid the whole amount, you should be done.. I would consider this is a "SMART MOVE"
smh.gif

can some1 tell me why is it that some1 always gotta be a funny wise guy
indifferent.gif
? hmmmm people usually get 2 paychecks between a month spand.. u pay for 1 shoe with 1 check and the n 2nd shoe
with the 2nd check. so if you paid the whole amount, you should be done.. I would consider this is a "SMART MOVE"
smh.gif

damn fresh, y dudes coming at u all sideways in both of the foam threads?
frown.gif

show em the dunk vid and make em fans
laugh.gif

yea they have been getting at fresh... gotta school em, a credit card isnt a bad thing to have... its the idiots who only pay the minumum that get screwed

sounds like a good idea, as long as you on top of your payments you good... bigj what dunk vid you talking about? them eggplants 3's dont look to bad, they look aight

Ya gotta have credit in this world at your disposal at some point in life...I myself don't like to use credit cards, but my credit is good...once wasn't due to irrational decision making on my part, but I learned a valuable lesson from it.

Back
Top Bottom