Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Walked past FTL on 34th at around 4:00...there was about 10 heads on the line.

One of the employees told me "Yo, don't be stupid...come back tomorrow, we have enough."
laugh.gif

Walked over to FA and snagged a ticket...hope I get mines.

BTW, haven't had a pair of Foams since 06'...they are true to size, correct? I wear a 12, but can also fit a 13.

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

One of the employees told me "Yo, don't be stupid...come back tomorrow, we have enough."
laugh.gif

BTW, haven't had a pair of Foams since 06'...they are true to size, correct? I wear a 12, but can also fit a 13.
get ur exact size!! foamz form to fit ur ft if u wear them enough times

Aye, anyone know of stores in SAN JOSE, CA getting these? Im not from there and have never been, but a friend is gonna go out an get em for me.... ANYONE who has any info please holla

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

laugh.gif

ppl were attempting to camp??
smh.gif

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Are you sure about that?  Cause i have gotten cash back before on items that are listed as excluded from discount.  If i remember correctly, only the shoes that are explicitly listed as not eligible for bing cash back in the item description are indeed excluded from bing cash back.  correct me if i am wrong.
Some items do say they are excluded from Bing cashback, but technically all items that are excluded from discounts are excluded from Bing cashback or any other cashback program. Our Marketing Department sometimes misses orders that cashback is being used on, so that is why you have gotten cashback on excluded items before. 

EastbayRep - Ray

Not to start an argument, but shouldnt this be something that you clarify?  Because I got a few cash backs already, and i know others have also.  So its not an isolated incident where i just got lucky.  I mean technically speaking a discount would be something applied right away, where as BCB is more of a rebate where one has to wait 60 days for it.  Rebates arent really the same as discounts.  I think it would be best it was clearly stated, as opposed to "technically speaking" kind of deal.  I just dont want to have to argue with someone for my money, when nothing is clearly stated.  If an item is excluded, wouldnt it just be easier to say so in the item description like past items that had the same wording explicitly stated in the item description.  Again, i am not trying to be a jerk, and in fact have made many purchases from eastbay, but would definitely appreciate it if this was clarified.

All you CHICAGO heads out there... NTC has 90 pairs of eggplant foams available tomorrow at 8AM. Take it for whats it's worth to you.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

All you CHICAGO heads out there... NTC has 90 pairs of eggplant foams available tomorrow at 8AM. Take it for whats it's worth to you.
lying mofos told me over the phone they wasnt getting them i knew that was a lie
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Lol so nice to live in Connecticut for once.
Not many people fight with you over nice releases at the local house of hoops.
HOH manager, a friend of mine, told me they got a number of stock so I can go there after work at around 2 Pm.

psypha thats the best pic i seen on the thread, those are a nice clean pair, got mines lined up for the morning, gotta love them eggplants... homie on southern blvd wants 300, he's had them for like a week, he's doing pretty well for them... some people just dont want the hassle of a big release... i guess it aint nothing if you got it

Are you sure about that?  Cause i have gotten cash back before on items that are listed as excluded from discount.  If i remember correctly, only the shoes that are explicitly listed as not eligible for bing cash back in the item description are indeed excluded from bing cash back.  correct me if i am wrong.
Some items do say they are excluded from Bing cashback, but technically all items that are excluded from discounts are excluded from Bing cashback or any other cashback program. Our Marketing Department sometimes misses orders that cashback is being used on, so that is why you have gotten cashback on excluded items before. 

EastbayRep - Ray

Not to start an argument, but shouldnt this be something that you clarify?  Because I got a few cash backs already, and i know others have also.  So its not an isolated incident where i just got lucky.  I mean technically speaking a discount would be something applied right away, where as BCB is more of a rebate where one has to wait 60 days for it.  Rebates arent really the same as discounts.  I think it would be best it was clearly stated, as opposed to "technically speaking" kind of deal.  I just dont want to have to argue with someone for my money, when nothing is clearly stated.  If an item is excluded, wouldnt it just be easier to say so in the item description like past items that had the same wording explicitly stated in the item description.  Again, i am not trying to be a jerk, and in fact have made many purchases from eastbay, but would definitely appreciate it if this was clarified.
That is understandable.  I have passed your comments on to our Marketing Department for further consideration.

EastbayRep - Ray

EastbayRep - Ray

That is understandable.  I have passed your comments on to our Marketing Department for further consideration.

EastbayRep - Ray
Thank you!

just came back from my second spot in the BRONX, NY, and they had 3 pairs of my size! 9.5 and 10.5 thats all they had left
and after comparing these to last years pair i must say, 09 looks way better hands down. only thing 10s got on these is the icey sole other then that 09s all the way.

From the DMV area, but have to work a 16-hour shift tomorrow.

Should I be okay for a size 13 come Sunday?

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

lying mofos told me over the phone they wasnt getting them i knew that was a lie
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

lol customer service there is on some @#%#, whenever i speak to anyone, they try to bs me too but my connect there is VERY reliable. NTC got 60 pairs of coppers and this time around they stocked up with 90. Dudes are already campin' out at HOH too. I walked in there to get my bron dunkmans and there were like 7 people in line. The new Kobe's will drop tomorrow too. It's a mixture of everything.

Back
Top Bottom