Nike Foamposite 'Army Camo' 6/8/13 $240

I haven't seen people that excited here about a foamposite in the longest.

but damn that price is so high
laugh.gif

Can't imagine the hype down in the states
sick.gif
because theyres other popular sneakers coming out. every other month a foam drops. they need to release flightposites

might be my first pair of foams since the 09 eggplants if the connect can come through.

smh @ that pic of the foamposites in a circle. 4k worth of hype trash :lol:

More like 4k of shoes he likes & collects & if you know your sneaker history you'd see that he has some OG foams also & that shows that he was collecting them before they became "hyped"

More like 4k of shoes he likes & collects & if you know your sneaker history you'd see that he has some OG foams also & that shows that he was collecting them before they became "hyped"

Doesnt mean that. He could went and bought em all afterwards

I dont see red pros in there.

same here but my decision was made easily when msrp was announced.  i don't care how you present it, $250 for Foam PROS is abhorrent.

I think this is the first time that a foamposite pro's price has exceeded that of the foamposite one.

$250 is a huge turn off for me. ill just try to stay away from this thread come release date so I can make sure I don't have the temptation.

gum soles = :pimp:
that volt = :smh:

could have just kept it real "manly" and made the volt accents army green or black or even the gum color.

Dudes collection is unreal and sick as hell funny that people are bashing him for it hahahahaha that blows my mind haters everywhere.

First pair of foams I'm copping this year, these n low 11 can't wait for rd

Last edited:
Haha your right I shouldn't have even wasted my breath he was just trying to rip me yesterday for saying all of someone info wasn't correct so had to say something.

Dude

I proposed another scenario. He coulda bought em all afterwards. No hating no arguing

And even bigj called u out for hating on kam

U went off saying all the info was bunk, and the dude clearly said "besides the ndc list, he was spot on"
And u still went off mad, then bigj came in and even confirmed, the nec list was off, but the res was right

All cuz u didnt get 88s. And ur salty. U admitted it. Im fine.

Back
Top Bottom