Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

looking at the pics of the Lunar 3 in comparison to the 1 and 2, it appears to not have the pointed inward heel that many people complained about digging into their Achilles and causing blisters. I hope that's the case because I had issues with both the 1 and 2. 

I'm digging those. Some were saying they weren't feeling the soutsole but I like them and appreciate Nike improving the soles.

These will hit outlets by the summer, outlet I work at got the 2's this summer and they're still sitting.  The 1's ended up dropping down to $49.99 eventually with a ton of nice colorways sitting.  The hype has changed a lot around Flyknits lately so the nice colorways might never make it that far but they'll be out outlets for $50 off retail eventually.

These will hit outlets by the summer, outlet I work at got the 2's this summer and they're still sitting.  The 1's ended up dropping down to $49.99 eventually with a ton of nice colorways sitting.  The hype has changed a lot around Flyknits lately so the nice colorways might never make it that far but they'll be out outlets for $50 off retail eventually.
agree. but not the multicolors. pretty sure they'd be gone before they hit outlets.

Hopefully there is a navy blue type colorway for these

Via IG

WMNs
View media item 1372659
MENs
View media item 1372661

Agreed. Since they're Lunars, people tend to overlook them... I'm glad these are WIDELY available! :smile:

Last edited:
So basically the 3 is .. the upper from the 1 with a two tone pattern and the midsole of the 2

pretty sure the upper is a new design. doesn't really look like any other Flyknit.

Any other guys with smaller feet out there besides me gonna try and cop the women's cw? Hopefully they make up to 11. Gonna paint the flywire black as soon as I get them.

Does anyone know if the tongue is stitched to the upper on these? I'm hoping it's not. L2s were a little too tight in the midfoot area because of it.

Any other guys with smaller feet out there besides me gonna try and cop the women's cw? Hopefully they make up to 11. Gonna paint the flywire black as soon as I get them.
I'm almost positive they'll make em up to at least a 12 in women's. That's the size I'll be going after.

Last edited:
I'm gonna get the women's pair and likely snip out the 2 higher sets of flywire underneath the black upper.

Back
Top Bottom