Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

^^ in my opinion it was stupid as **** for Nike to do that. I have the NDC ones and everyone thinks I have hot lavas on. 

The salt in here. If they weren't an NDC exclusive/launch colorway, they would have sat like every other pair. No point in pretending that they're demonstrably better than any other pair.

I'm ready for the FKL4s... [emoji]128064[/emoji]

The iDs were the brightest highlight for these. [emoji]128546[/emoji]

The salt in here. If they weren't an NDC exclusive/launch colorway, they would have sat like every other pair. No point in pretending that they're demonstrably better than any other pair.

Agreed.

Finally a real pic of the Wolf Greys via IG
View media item 1738058
Not a big fan. I'm actually really glad that I opted for the Wolf Grey in the Free NSWs instead.

Other than the iDs, my favorite cws were the Grey/Dark Grey/Volts, Lavas and both NDCs.

Last edited:
Damn, I like those grey a lot.

FYI - I was at my local Nike outlet store and they had some Lunar 3's (I think they were the ones with the orange toes) for like $59.99.  Wish I would've snagged a pic.  They also had the blue/red Flyknit Air Maxes for $69.99. 

Im looking to buy this shoe (Nike Flyknit Lunar 3), but I'm very unsure what size to buy, anyone could give an advice?

I wear a size 9 UK on my Nike Rosherun and my Nike Flyknit Racer Oreo,

The size is very good on my Rosherun, however on my Flyknit Racer, due to my wide feet, it gets abit painful when I wear them. So should i get UK 9.5 on this Flyknit Lunar 3? 

My friend also told me that the Lunar 3 is tighter than the Flyknit Racer's. So should I upsize to UK9.5? or stay to UK9? 

Im looking to buy this shoe (Nike Flyknit Lunar 3), but I'm very unsure what size to buy, anyone could give an advice?

I wear a size 9 UK on my Nike Rosherun and my Nike Flyknit Racer Oreo,

The size is very good on my Rosherun, however on my Flyknit Racer, due to my wide feet, it gets abit painful when I wear them. So should i get UK 9.5 on this Flyknit Lunar 3? 

My friend also told me that the Lunar 3 is tighter than the Flyknit Racer's. So should I upsize to UK9.5? or stay to UK9? 
Get the 9.5. The L3 is not tighter than the racers, but it is more narrow than the roshe and past models.

Back
Top Bottom