Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

^
roll.gif

Yes I read it's NDC only.I meant other colorways. Not paying retail for other CWs I can possibly get on discount.
I see, my bad.  But we don't know if RRS will be getting anymore future Nike releases because of what happened with the B/W Racers. They are having issues wth Nike right now.

Like it says on the description, "limited quantities  available for pre-order".  In case anyone is worried, these are not sold out and are still expected to release on the 12th ( I confirmed with a Nike rep)

The bad news is that these are nike.com exclusive so no, you can't just walking into a NT, FNL, RRS, FL and pick up a pair
 I'm just gonna quote myself again cause I think it'll answer a bunch of questions

@iLLustRAYt did you end up getting any of the pairs?

Nope. Just waiting on iD...

What is going on?! :smh:

I think Nike is bluffing with their "exclusives" to draw extra attention to the Lunar Flyknit Running line because it never really gets HYPED up by the casual consumer...

Last edited:
Nope. Just waiting on iD...

What is going on?! :smh:

I think Nike is bluffing with their "exclusives" to draw extra attention to the Lunar Flyknit Running line because it never really gets HYPED up by the casual consumer...

That's my feeling as well.

Back
Top Bottom